• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to dazed1

rookie

Enlightened
As what everyone else is saying, Many many thanx for the great deals!

:thanks: :wave: :thumbsup:

joduflan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to dazed1 I have become a more active member of this exceptional community and I feel that I may soon become a "flashaholic"!

Thank you dazed1!!

flashtastic

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to you, dazed1. You saved me a lot. I've used 2 different deals so far. Like a lot of other folks have said, you responded quickly, answered my questions, and your deals are great! Looking to get a couple of very cool packages shortly.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers to you, dazed1. You saved me a lot. I've used 2 different deals so far. Like a lot of other folks have said, you responded quickly, answered my questions, and your deals are great! Looking to get a couple of very cool packages shortly.

Thanks alot my friend! :)

facepalm69

Newly Enlightened
I gotta thank you, dazed1, for saving a newcomer like me alot of money. I already bought 3 flashlights by the GroupBuy's and Ill buy another one.
Really GREAT deals, fast response and help in any situation!

Cheers!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gotta thank you, dazed1, for saving a newcomer like me alot of money. I already bought 3 flashlights by the GroupBuy's and Ill buy another one.
Really GREAT deals, fast response and help in any situation!

Cheers!

Thanks so much, really appreciate it! :)

And yes, np!

BigBen

Newly Enlightened
YUP!
Cheers to Dazed1, from me as well.
Nice work!

Just waiting to receive the 4 - MH20 lights that I ordered (as well as a few other items) to arrive.

BigBen

Ronnie.Light

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to dazed1, thank you so much for answering my questions and helping me get a great deal. You made me feel welcome to the forum.