• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cleaning House Prior to Retirement & Move! Surefire, Thrunite, E01vn, BLF A6 & More!

Granite

Newly Enlightened
Cleaning House Prior to Retirement & Move! Surefire, Thrunite, E01vn, BLF A6 & More!

Retiring and moving to a small island (yes really!) - Three packages up for your consideration.

(1) Sold Pending Funds - Surefire Package - Two new old stock Surefire 6P flashlights with original bulbs. Includes Malkoff / Illumn M61 Nichia 219B V2 drop in. The drop in is out of stock at Illumn and is the 93CRI, 4000K, 3.4-9V, 225 lumens lamp. $100 for package with USPS priority with insurance, shipping to CONUS only.

(2) SOLD - Catch & Release package - New Thrunite Catapult V6 in neutral, with 26250 battery and all stock accessories. Plus new Fenix E01vn, 3200K, Olive. $75 for package with USPS Priority with insurance, shipped to CONUS only.

(3) Sold Pending Funds - BLF Package - Three new IMG_0385.jpgIMG_0383.jpgIMG_0382.jpgIMG_0376.jpg BLF A6 18650 lights. Two in black with 3A emitters and one bare (silver) aluminum with a 5A emitter. Three 30Q 18650 batteries and all stock accessories also included. $30 for package with USPS Priority, shipped to CONUS only.

None of these lights have been out of the house, they have been turned on, but not carried or used.

Payment via PayPal, shipping to CONUS only.

Thanks for looking!
Tim

Last edited:

grr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cleaning House Prior to Retirement & Move! Surefire, Thrunite, E01vn, BLF A6 & M

I'll take (1) Surefire Package
Need your Paypal address
Thanks!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cleaning House Prior to Retirement & Move! Surefire, Thrunite, E01vn, BLF A6 & M

i'll take the blf a6 lights

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Thrunite package. Need pp addy

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry. Meant to post yesterday that I got them. Awesome deal, so much so I gave one away to a fellow enthusiast. REAL 30q's inside, + lanyards, & orings. Love the clear one, easily the best tint. Looking forward to the rest of your collection