• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CLOSED Thanksgiving 2014 - Start ~ Noon 11/9/14 Pacific Time

a199578

Enlightened
Re: "I'M JUST SO FRICKEN EXCITED!" - Aunt Sue

Vinh, I would love to take #107 if it's not already gone.

RTB TK76vn Email me for options detail $225/$255

Thank you for saving me from this light. Just bought a pretty expensive mountain bike and this light would have put me in the dog house for sure! I am going to have to wait a long while before I buy more lights :( :(

thenorway

Enlightened

Vinh,
You may have not seen my question with how busy you have been.
Does #56 Z1 MTG2 have the new updated driver?
Thanks, I would like to send you Paypal.

yot

Newly Enlightened

Dang Vot you have been cleaning house latly !!! How many vinh lights do you have now?

HI ALEX
......MY FIRST EMAIL TO VINH SINCE 2-AUG-2014 TILL THIS TIME I'VE BOUGHT HIM AROUND 16 LIGHTS [ CAN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY ]
JUST 3 VN LIGHTS IN HAND , LOST 2 DURING SHIPPING [OUTSIDE U.S.A.] , AND STILL AT VINH AROUND 10-11 LIGHTS , I THINK......
:D

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for saving me from this light. Just bought a pretty expensive mountain bike and this light would have put me in the dog house for sure! I am going to have to wait a long while before I buy more lights :( :(

Happy to help. I've been eyeing a second one for a good long time, and this price makes it extra attractive. It was just a bit ahead of it's time.

hazza

Newly Enlightened

Same here! It took amazing self control not to just buy this from the off! Congrats InfinitusEquitas, great purchase!

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Thanksgiving 2014 - Start ~ Noon 11/9/14 Pacific Time

I'm not asking for a specific eta, but I'm new to Vinh lights and I'm just trying to get an idea. What are typical wait times? I understand that this could take much longer with 120 in the sale.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Many of these are already premade, and Vinh works very quickly. At the most I would say 3 weeks. Longer when he doesn't have the light in stock, but for sales like this, he usually lists, and discounts the lights he has a stock of on hand.

I've ordered from him in the past on a sunday night to have it arrive on a wednesday, but the usual norm is about a week.

lumentia

Enlightened

I'm not asking for a specific eta, but I'm new to Vinh lights and I'm just trying to get an idea. What are typical wait times? I understand that this could take much longer with 120 in the sale.
for lights that are rady to ship vinh is traditionally surprisingly fast at getting them shipped. Like 3 to 5 days from WA to CO. But for a sale this huge I personally would understand if it took longer.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

For the quality of work vinh puts into his lights and the amount of lights he has to mod up to 3 weeks i consider lightning fast :) when i get them in under two weeks i ask myself how does he do it !!!

candlenewb

Newly Enlightened

Bummer, just got back from out of state trip and saw that the sale started already. There goes my hopes of getting #18 PD35vn xml2 U3 dedome :sigh:.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

Many of these are already premade, and Vinh works very quickly. At the most I would say 3 weeks. Longer when he doesn't have the light in stock, but for sales like this, he usually lists, and discounts the lights he has a stock of on hand.

I've ordered from him in the past on a sunday night to have it arrive on a wednesday, but the usual norm is about a week.

for lights that are rady to ship vinh is traditionally surprisingly fast at getting them shipped. Like 3 to 5 days from WA to CO. But for a sale this huge I personally would understand if it took longer.

For the quality of work vinh puts into his lights and the amount of lights he has to mod up to 3 weeks i consider lightning fast :) when i get them in under two weeks i ask myself how does he do it !!!
Wow, that's a lot faster than I expected.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

must be a newlywed...i would have said they're shipping the bike light separately

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Vinh,
You may have not seen my question with how busy you have been.
Does #56 Z1 MTG2 have the new updated driver?
Thanks, I would like to send you Paypal.

Yes Sir.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

1 hour starting now until I close this sale. Thank You All!

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man, so many awesome lights still on the list.
Wish I had the cash for them.
That X40vn looks tempting.
Dreamvn, MM15vn FL, I could go on and on.
Ty

koti

Enlightened

I'll take nr. 666 - it's 3 am and I'm drunkvn.