color surefire 6p original

alex74

Newly Enlightened
hello to all the forum I would like to ask you a question about the colors with which the original surefire 6p with completely cylindrical body and head were sold
what are the colors with which you can find the 6p original?
besides the classic black i discovered and bought used a version which is a mixed brown / bronze color and i am going to
buy used a shiny green version
can there be colors for the surefire deutschland?
thanks to everyone for the information

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a red, blue, and silver (clear anodize) as well. I think there may have been a purple, not sure. There was also a 6P Patriot, which was red, white and blue. It came in the original 6P round head, round body version as well as the hex head two flats body version later on.

I've never seen the mixed brown colored one you mention. The 6Z came in some different variations as well. I've seen an OD green version.

Bogie

Enlightened
Two versions or the R/W/B

Attachments

• 517A22D9-D605-4184-B14E-AE06AAFF88B0.jpeg
    517A22D9-D605-4184-B14E-AE06AAFF88B0.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 92

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which are two versions? I see a black 6Z and to the right of that a later hex head two flats body 6P Patriot model with an aftermarket bezel attachment on the head.

Bogie

Enlightened
I only have the one (which I believe is the newer) but I have seen bezels with stars all the way around (as mine) and with just one

akula88

Enlightened
Check out this old thread, but photos seemed to be messed up with the forum transition :

Anyway member - jtivat, once posted this collection which was still on my HD. Some details on the lights are on that thread.
DSC02561-jtvat-6Pseries.jpg

---

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have the one (which I believe is the newer) but I have seen bezels with stars all the way around (as mine) and with just one

Yea that's an aftermarket bezel. Looks like Xeno. The light didn't come that way stock.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out this old thread, but photos seemed to be messed up with the forum transition :

Anyway member - jtivat, once posted this collection which was still on my HD. Some details on the lights are on that thread.
View attachment 14556

---
Very nice, I forgot about the type III Natural finish round 6P's. Is that a Winelight 6P? I only ever remember those coming as E1e's and E2e's.

Bogie

Enlightened
Yea that's an aftermarket bezel. Looks like Xeno. The light didn't come that way stock.
That I know but I have seen two R/W/B versions of these. One like mine with the smaller stars all the way around the bezel and one with a smooth bezel and only the one star in the main logo