Laser products Surefire 6P

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Mine is almost to nice to use. It would have been better if it already had some dings and scratches.
I used to really really really want a new in box 6P too, but really prefer the beater for the reason you cite.

IMG_1616.jpeg

Added an Elzetta speed clip too.

IMG_1609.jpeg

Look at that nice lens.

DE73

Newly Enlightened
Couldn't resist buying a German friend to the first light.

Attachments

• IMG_6126.jpeg
    IMG_6126.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 82

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is BEAUTIFUL! Great score! Thanks for sharing the pics, glad it got to you safely.

I scored a lexan-lens round bezel user 6P a couple years ago on the bay for about $50 US, not as old as yours, had the newer rubber textured tailcap button. Loved it. Dude, just looking at that brings me back to when those crazy little lights that used camera batteries were new and blew away everything else. Enjoy!

DE73

Newly Enlightened
That is BEAUTIFUL! Great score! Thanks for sharing the pics, glad it got to you safely.

I scored a lexan-lens round bezel user 6P a couple years ago on the bay for about $50 US, not as old as yours, had the newer rubber textured tailcap button. Loved it. Dude, just looking at that brings me back to when those crazy little lights that used camera batteries were new and blew away everything else. Enjoy!
This hasn't arrived yet. It's two lights. The first one has arrived but the second I bought yesterday. This one was more expensive but still ok price. This is the German/Deutschland version that's more rare. I hope this one also arrives safe.

MODDAN

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like you got one hell of a deal on one awesone flashlight.
Which site was the auction on?
I try to watch most of the local ones, but this 6P passed me by. If I had found it you would've been in for one serious fight.

If you're ever in a mood to sell, I'm domestic and also always looking to buy.

DE73

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like you got one hell of a deal on one awesone flashlight.
Which site was the auction on?
I try to watch most of the local ones, but this 6P passed me by. If I had found it you would've been in for one serious fight.

If you're ever in a mood to sell, I'm domestic and also always looking to buy.
It was tradera

Last edited: