CPF UK Meet 2015

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where do I check in? I'm in London now.

talked to light lover via mobile. Looks like Saturday night is the proposed meetup time. He recommened someplace but I do not recall the name or location. LOL.

Last edited:

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check in here, so as to try arrange something . . . .

Meet to eat in Central London, then maybe show-off lights in St. James Park?

Or perhaps eat somewhere in Hampstead NW3, near to the Heath?

(Probably Hampstead Heath - less known by Foreign visitors).

???

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I can't make this one, chaps.

Also I think High powered lights in St James' Park, bordering Buckingham Palace and Downing Street might not be a good idea unless you really like running very fast from police dogs!!

Can I recommend Primrose Hill? Just above Regent's Park and great views of London at night - really breathtaking! Plus, although the park has lampposts on the paths, just on the west side behind the hill there is a massive area the size of two football pitches - great for testing those throwers! I was up there earlier this week testing out my Javelot. Check out the park on Google - open all night too!

There are several good pubs nearby, lots of restaurants in Camden Town and bus and tube links (Camden Town for tube - bus is the 274 which you can get to and from Oxford st.)

Have a good one chaps.

Last edited:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the excellent recommendation. Would you be able to make it if it was a Friday evening ��

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to say tempting, but no.

I've got a train to catch at six the following morning, and the rest of the family to get up in time!

But have fun.

Cheers.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a good time and i hope the M2X UT met with your approval.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 6,510 lumen TN36 arrived this afternoon. I had cells in my draw just in case. I turned it on high and my first reaction was....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

So bright it's just silly.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
HAHA a new wall of light to to replace your Skyray King XM-L T6 x3

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 6,510 lumen TN36 arrived this afternoon. I had cells in my draw just in case. I turned it on high and my first reaction was....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

So bright it's just silly.

Photos?

Did you get the CW or NW version?

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the CW but it is certainly not as stark as other's I have. Not a bad hue. Already sold my Skyray to someone at work. Don't think that would be seeing the light of day anymore if it remained with me.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Banggood have changed the photo in their 10180 cell listing so I guess this means they have the new batch in. If you need a new cell for your Wee, Quantum, DQG... now is the time to get it.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just in case anyone is interested... GearBest are doing the Titanium version of the DQG Spy for less than £20.

Last edited: