• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CR/CU ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, SS and CR/CU/TI

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum, SS-Copper-Brass-Titanium EDC flashlight 10180 battery

Any idea what the group price would be on the Ti, Cu, & Cu3Zn2(brass)?

AB8XL

Enlightened
Re: Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum, SS-Copper-Brass-Titanium EDC flashlight 10180 battery

I'm in for one Stainless Steel and one each of the three different titanium lights. Thank you

On a side note: They might get a little cheaper now that the Chinese government is devaluing their currency.

easilyled

Flashaholic

I will take one of each of: SS, Copper, Brass.

Last edited:

hbk_rey

Enlightened

I'm in for one Stainless Steel and one each of the three different titanium lights. Thank you

On a side note: They might get a little cheaper now that the Chinese government is devaluing their currency.

Yes,used to be 6.2:1, now it's 6.3:1. oh, it's 6.4 today. Sounds good, but actually not. Other costs will be getting higher.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

GOOD NEWS.
Lowest price of SS version achived. 53 people there, and 6 here. I asked Gearbest to place the group order to the supplier.
It takes 3-7days. Then I will PM you the coupon and you can order on GB website.

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America

GOOD NEWS.
Lowest price of SS version achived. 53 people there, and 6 here. I asked Gearbest to place the group order to the supplier.
It takes 3-7days. Then I will PM you the coupon and you can order on GB website.

I hope we can achieve lowest price on the copper too. Do you have a count for how many we are up to with copper?

hbk_rey

Enlightened

Count updated in OP.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

LOWER CR/CU/TI ACTIVATED Reached 20pcs now.
and price will be 28.99$ for copper/brass. 35.99$ for Ti.
If it reaches 50pcs. Price will be amazing 25.99$ and 31.99$.
-----------------------
LOWEST PRICE ACHIVED, WE MADE IT. (For SS 21.99$)

hbk_rey

Enlightened

buy%20now_zpsn8odlntk.jpg

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am also interested in the Ti brushed (wire). Sorry, my post was not clear. This should make it 16th Ti.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

COUPPON ACTIVATED (For SS version Only)
21.99$, click here to order.
couppon is: cyss
Validation:Unknown. Date will be announced 1-3 days before it expires. So take the discount and order soon.

sassaquin

Enlightened

I'm in for one copper model. Thanks.

easilyled

Flashaholic

My SS has been ordered, thanks!

didi_1606

Newly Enlightened
Re: COUPPON ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, Lowest SS and LOWER CR/CU

How it's gonna work? I order ss version and also the ti-blue version, should i make purchasing now for the ss version, and make another purchasing when the ti-blue coupon is available? Can i input 2 coupon code at one cart/order? Thx