• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CR/CU ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, SS and CR/CU/TI

hbk_rey

Enlightened
Re: COUPPON ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, Lowest SS and LOWER CR/CU

I think you should order the SS for now. We don't reach the lowest price for Ti now.

flat-ray

Enlightened
Re: COUPPON ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, Lowest SS and LOWER CR/CU

I am in for the SS. Can you add me?

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

SS order done.

hbk: Thank you very much for the work on the GB!

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America

Come on people! Let's get the copper down to lowest price too!

I think you should order the SS for now. We don't reach the lowest price for Ti now.

Hey hbk_rey, if the copper doesn't get any lower then where we are at now, how do we take advantage of the $28.99 price point? I put one in my cart to try it and it's showing $31.61 before any sort of coupon code.

By the way, thank you for spearheading this group buy!

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great little lights! I am interested in:
2 Copper
1 brass
1 blue Ti
1 brushed Ti
Thks for working on the discount!

flat-ray

Enlightened

SS ordered thanks.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Cool lights. If there's another group buy I'm in.

Last edited:

cloggy

Newly Enlightened

SS ordered- thanks for your efforts organising the GB.

MJPIA

Newly Enlightened

I just saw this today and being a collector of small lights really want one now.
I'm interested in getting a SS one but wanted to ask first since I am unfamiliar with how group buys work.
Can I use that code for the group buy or would doing that take away a slot for someone that's in the list?

Thanks.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ordered the SS Quantum a minute ago. Thanks for getting the GB on track :thumbsup: I might get the copper version as well

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ordered SS. I'm in for a Ti one as well if we get there. Brushed.

markr6

Flashaholic

I'm liking that sand blasted Ti! I'm surprised most people seem to like the shinier brushed...wonder if they're confusing that for the matte (sand blasting)?

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm liking that sand blasted Ti! I'm surprised most people seem to like the shinier brushed...wonder if they're confusing that for the matte (sand blasting)?
The sand blasted will show wear, the brushed will hide them a little better.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

Just use the coupon for SS in the OP and place the order. The list is for counting only.

Copper now:16+20=36, need to push it harder.
Ti: 21+21=42, pretty close to get the lowest.

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America

Just use the coupon for SS in the OP and place the order. The list is for counting only.

Copper now:16+20=36, need to push it harder.
Ti: 21+21=42, pretty close to get the lowest.

Come on people! Just 14 more Copper lights and we get best price!

And only 8 more Ti lights for best price! Let's do this.