Custom made 10440 flashlight prototype completed

Out of the park again George! Can't wait to see the exotics! Since I am apparently buying for all, does that mean I get first pick? Buy 10 get one free... haha.

This is something to look forward to! I hope the clip makes it during the product launching. :)

The chances for the clip making it by the lunch are not great, there are so much work to do for the release this few months will fly by. However, if I make that clip, it should be well suited with the rest of the light!

Wait, I thought it was 10 lights or 11with one for Karlthev, Do I get quantity discount pricing at 15 units?

Of course you do, after every 10, there are 5 free one...:thumbsup: But all jokes aside, I'm planning to sell this light at a price point, that it will be more affordable. I might have said this, but this light is a lot more work, but lot less headache than the Omicron or Nucleus. Do anyone ever measured light price per volume? (cubic inch or cubic mm?) :)

Sounds fantastic! Thanks for the comprehensive reply. Balaton in Hungary must be beautiful if this light was inspired by it. :)

My pleasure, I enjoy your interest in my pieces:) Balaton is a beautiful lake, but having growing up there makes it even more magical...:)

I've just realised, the Balaton with red trit sphere in Mokume Gane will look like a volcano with lava flowing down it if you headstand it.

One way to try right Mike? I'm planning to make a Mokume version way before production, with an exotic wood sleeve, so you'll be able to check it out:)

With the tritium sphere at the tail, tailstanding will be a thing of the past LOL; as we will tailstand it now using the head!? :rolleyes:
I bet... this is the advent in which the tail rivals the head. :eek:
I'm not gonna lie to you Dave, that trit button looks pretty damn nice in the darkness...:)

Out of the park again George! Can't wait to see the exotics! Since I am apparently buying for all, does that mean I get first pick? Buy 10 get one free... haha.

Thank you Mike, I can't wait to have some fun with the exotics! I already have a deal with Zandar with 5 free after every 10, so he'll probably sell you one of his free one:))

Zandar

Enlightened
Thank you Mike, I can't wait to have some fun with the exotics! I already have a deal with Zandar with 5 free after every 10, so he'll probably sell you one of his free one:))
George, Do you realize the monster of a light your proposing here? If I'm even remotely accurate this light will be available with no less than 14 options ? Yielding way over 40000 different combinations? Even with your generous offers to egginator1 and myself, I can't see away that we can possible afford to cover every variation of this light for every customer! As the old saying goes were gonna need a bigger boat to carry them all.:nana::nana::whistle::devil:

Last edited:
George, Do you realize the monster of a light your proposing here? If I'm even remotely accurate this light will be available with no less than 14 options ? Yielding way over 40000 different combinations? Even with your generous offers to egginator1 and myself, I can't see away that we can possible afford to cover every variation of this light for every customer! As the old saying goes were gonna need a bigger boat to carry them all.:nana::nana::whistle::devil:

Your math sounds to be correct, but I can't be sure, as my math teacher wasn't that great...:) I think the options will give everyone a chance to carry something to their liking, and if we run out options, I might just add more:sssh: It's only a plan now, but I might going to have a very special version of it... I can't wait to do some exotic combos, also I have some very old white oak board from my country, I wanted to try and see how it looks finished. I know, we'll have some fun with this one!:)

Zandar

Enlightened
Your math sounds to be correct, but I can't be sure, as my math teacher wasn't that great...:) I think the options will give everyone a chance to carry something to their liking, and if we run out options, I might just add more:sssh: It's only a plan now, but I might going to have a very special version of it... I can't wait to do some exotic combos, also I have some very old white oak board from my country, I wanted to try and see how it looks finished. I know, we'll have some fun with this one!:)

O K, I"m going to start the certification process, right now, by taking the first step, and submitting this proposed concept light, as a candidate for the most "Customizable Led based ilumiation tool of 2018". Please understand that it takes 2 sponsorships for this to happen, but I'm sure my fellow colleague Egginator1 will back the Balaton Light. Ofcourse you will eventually have to submit a proof of concept light to the commitee after the innitial patent process has begun. I'm so looking forward to seeing the recognition this light should bring to the legimitization of our hobby.
Keep us apprised of your progress,

Zandar

O K, I"m going to start the certification process, right now, by taking the first step, and submitting this proposed concept light, as a candidate for the most "Customizable Led based ilumiation tool of 2018". Please understand that it takes 2 sponsorships for this to happen, but I'm sure my fellow colleague Egginator1 will back the Balaton Light. Ofcourse you will eventually have to submit a proof of concept light to the commitee after the innitial patent process has begun. I'm so looking forward to seeing the recognition this light should bring to the legimitization of our hobby.
Keep us apprised of your progress,

Zandar

Thank you Zandar:) Let me add a few more options, just to be certain...:) I'll be sure that both You and Mike gets the recognition, once it goes global...;-)

Last edited: