Custom made 10440 flashlight prototype completed

44024532911_0b35527cb8_b.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1532096180.065403.jpg
    ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1532096180.065403.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
I'd be very pleased to have an exotic Balaton flashlight in the UK Mike...:) There will be 22 total with trit spheres, because that's all the spheres I can supply. Can't wait to release this one:)
Given that the H3 sphere in the tail is only available in the exotic materials, this may well be my first exotic light, flashlight funds permitting.

will we see a titanium sir?

Absolutely, there will always be Ti of each model, they will have different trit slots on the button, than the exotics. Also, Ti and non-exotics will have exotic and other sleeve options, so everyone can tailor it to their own taste:)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely, there will always be Ti of each model, they will have different trit slots on the button, than the exotics. Also, Ti and non-exotics will have exotic and other sleeve options, so everyone can tailor it to their own taste:)
wow nice! so Ti won't have the tritium sphere? ;)

Update 11/17/2018:

We have talked since, so you know the current status, but this is a good time, to post an update about the progress. So while I have all materials and optics now, and I was going to start making them this past week, due to an unfortunate event they will be delayed until early next year. I'm hoping to have them available by mid January the latest. As time goes by, I will post updates. While I can't start on this one, I have several interesting prototypes in the works, so keep your eyes out for other items. Sorry about this delay, I'm very excited to have this light completed, but there are things in life, that can't be anticipated... Thanks for the patience, I promise it will worth the wait!
How's this coming along Gyorgy?

Last edited:
Please invoice Egginator for 5 exotics for me! :D

Seriously though, your pre-sales thread prototype reveals are fully of excitement in themselves. Your ingenuity is impossible to second-guess and always a delight to discover.

I'm thinking that the red-tritium-disc switch would be absolutely stunning on black polished zirconium. But also on copper, mokume gane or just about anything else.

How much ambient light does the red tritium disc provide? Equivalent to moonlight short-range illumination or not to that extent?

Is the Balaton able to tailstand?

Guess what? It looks like Zirconium will be in the lineup, as I've just received my bars. I will do black polished finish, I also think it will be a killer look with the red trit sphere in the tail, and all red trits in the body...:)

phosphor22

Enlightened
Good to hear, George! I will be looking forward to finding out details of what you will make.

That's sounds great George! I need to figure a way to the top of the Zirc list! Lol

You'll have to practice your fast draw technique for that Mike, what I haven't mentioned yet, that there will be very limited supplies of the exotics, due to having only 22 pcs. of trit spheres total, and I will only make them with that switch option. It looks like there will be only 4 of each exotic versions, except Damasteel Bluetongue, which will have a couple more....so may the fastest win!:)