• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***** DHS Heatsink 2nd Run (Ready to Ship)*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
No more order please. I'll be shipping all orders tomorrow (Friday my time). Just to let everyone knows that this shipment might take longer that normal due to Songkran holiday (Thai New Year 12 - 16 April). Any order paid after this post will be shipped on April 19.

By the way, I'm out of bare aluminum DHS. I'll have more at the end of the month.

Gryloc

Enlightened
H22A,

:paypal: ...this morning.

1x HAIII D-cell sized DHS Heatsink
1x HAIII C-cell sized DHS Heatsink
--------------------------------
Price for two HAIII heatsinks: $23.00 USD

Registered Mail $2
CC Fees (4%) $1
-----------------
Total $26

Email incoming as well (redundancy rocks!). Thanks!

-Tony

EDIT:

Did you change your email address? I got an "auto-response" message saying that your email address changed from nongvol1(at)asianet.co.th to nongvol1(at)truemail.co.th. Is this domain name change correct? Will it affect my PayPal transfer? An email was sent to both accounts in that case. Thank you.

Last edited:

beetleguise

Enlightened
:paypal:
3 "D" Bare aluminum $25.00
Registered mail $2.00
Total $27.00
+ 4% $28.08
Thanks!

I forgot to mention my CPF handle in the PP
Beetleguise
Rick Kaldahl

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent!

2 - HAIII D heatsinks
1 - HAIII C heatsink

$31.00 for 3 + Registered mail @ $2.00
Total = $34

Thanks,

datiLED

Last edited:

TonyTDMD

Newly Enlightened
2x HAIII D-cell sized DHS Heatsinks

--------------------------------
Price for two HAIII heatsinks: $23.00 USD

Registered Mail $2
CC Fees (4%) $1
-----------------
Total $26

Last edited:

qpl

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for:
2x HAIII D mag Heatsinks
1x HAIII C mag Heatsink

$31 + $2 registered mail = $33

Thanks

Gryloc

Enlightened
H22A,

Any updates on whether our orders were taken and shipped? I sent paypal last Sunday (the 13th) and have not received a response from email or seen an update from H22A on this thread. Everything seems to go smoothly with the ordering and shipping processes according to the previous posts in this thread, but I have no clue what has been going on since Songkran. The only reason I am concerned is because I thought H22A explained that a shipment goes out every Friday or so. A brief update would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Tony

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
H22A,

Any updates on whether our orders were taken and shipped? I sent paypal last Sunday (the 13th) and have not received a response from email or seen an update from H22A on this thread. Everything seems to go smoothly with the ordering and shipping processes according to the previous posts in this thread, but I have no clue what has been going on since Songkran. The only reason I am concerned is because I thought H22A explained that a shipment goes out every Friday or so. A brief update would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm sorry I got caught up on other things and forgot to update last week shipment. All orders last week were shipped on Saturday 19th with the exception of one customer that order bare aluminum D size which I'm out of stock till 2nd week of May. I'll post names that were shipped when I get home tonight. Thanks for reminding me.

Thanks,
Setapong

Gryloc

Enlightened
Setapong,

Thank you for the update. I understand how easy it can be to get distracted and sidetracked (I do that all the

Never have I had a bad impression of you; I was only slightly concerned. :grin2: Great news then! I look forward to getting my order in the mail sometime soon.

Cheers,
-Tony

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the list of last week (April 19) shipment that I forgot to post.

- gryloc
- KnightRule
- Supernam

Thanks,
Setapong

I'll post this week shipment (April 26) tomorrow. :D

marschw

Newly Enlightened
1 HA-III D for SSC
1 HA-III D for Cree

EDIT: Received them, quick shipping. I had no idea the Thai postal service had such awesome envelopes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.