• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Display Samples & Normal Items

Alone In The Dark

Newly Enlightened
Re: Display Samples Sale

So are the "sale" prices going to be listed, or is this the usual "if you have to ask..." thing?

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I found mine. I have an important question but I can't ask for fear that it might cause someone to take a second look and realize how good it is... then make it their goal to beat me to it. I don't have the energy to stay here and refresh the page every 10 seconds like I did when I was in my prime. Ready-set-go flashlight sales are a young man's sport. This ain't no country for old farts.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

How old are you--better get use to it--especially after the kids come---LOL

25. Long ways to go lol. Its so hard to make money but insanely easy to blow it. Hobbies are great and all but a lot of them are crazy expensive. Flashlights are nothing compared to some hobbies like collecting cars.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

.. i heard PA is kind of expensive in term of housing and stuff.. is that true alex??

Alex, dont worry.. keep doing what you doing,, sometimes u start making good money after you turn 30.

Dont stop buying lights. Lol.

Satansjester

Newly Enlightened

Can I confirm the mk35 isn't a misprinted mk34? Does this nean you'll be modding the Mk35?

I think I just did an excitement-wee...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Can I confirm the mk35 isn't a misprinted mk34? Does this nean you'll be modding the Mk35?

I think I just did an excitement-wee...

Yes this is the Thrower MK35vn. A great one-off. I just prefer the TN42vn as its currently king of throw but this is smaller.

Satansjester

Newly Enlightened

Yes this is the Thrower MK35vn. A great one-off. I just prefer the TN42vn as its currently king of throw but this is smaller.

Thanks for the reply, if I may just ask if you will be modding the mk35 and offering vn driver in it at some point?

sorry to pester, but your U21vn is amazing and as soon as I saw manker release the mk35 I was desperate to see if you'll be modding it, I've looked at the tn42vn, perhaps a bit big for my use,

if not and this is truly a one-off I'll fight tooth and nail for this display one.

many thanks

MC408

Enlightened

I will take display 20

engraved

20. M30Cvn35 Kit, 3 XPH35 HI 5000K, DriverVN2, 4 Free LG 3500mAh $200/$220

Last edited:

Satansjester

Newly Enlightened

I am surprised that I am not seeing more activity.

I was gonna have the Manker but I'm gonna hold out to see if Vinh offers this one with a range of led's and his UI.

I can't afford this one then buying another when (if) he stocks it, not got the same disposable cash for lights as others.

MC408

Enlightened

I was gonna have the Manker but I'm gonna hold out to see if Vinh offers this one with a range of led's and his UI.

I can't afford this one then buying another when (if) he stocks it, not got the same disposable cash for lights as others.

Ahhhh, I left it for you cause I saw your post as well when researching the mk35, I see you've wanted it for a while! Lol. No big deal, glad BTTS got it. Interested to see the #s as well and your right, if it looks like a winner, Vinh may decide to add it with options (but it's no guarantee), seems like a nice size, performance, and price combo.

give is feedback when you get it BTTS!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take normal #10.

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, doing some reading on the Acebeam X65... that thing is killer! I thought my SureFire UDR dominator was bright, but some of these acebeam lights put it to shame. I wonder if my Dominator would be better with a V54 etched on the side!:)

Satansjester

Newly Enlightened

Ahhhh, I left it for you cause I saw your post as well when researching the mk35, I see you've wanted it for a while! Lol. No big deal, glad BTTS got it. Interested to see the #s as well and your right, if it looks like a winner, Vinh may decide to add it with options (but it's no guarantee), seems like a nice size, performance, and price combo.

give is feedback when you get it BTTS!

ah sorry mate, very good of you to hold off because you thought I wanted it.

youre right on the Manker qualities, I just can't see Vinh not doing this one, he's modded all the other Manker lights, this is smaller than tn42, quite a bit cheaper, the Manker is a tanky build that will handle vinhs boost, the only drawback to the mk35 I can see is build quality, but with vinhs upgrade comes his QC and torture testing, it's just such a win-win-win-win, I'll be stunned if he doesn't do it.

cant say I wasn't mighty close to pulling the trigger on this one though..

i want one for a big camping weekend with friends in August, got loads of time for Vinh to work his magic here.