• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Display Samples & Normal Items

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened
Re: Display Samples Sale

You guys disappoint me...
I've avoided this thread as much as possible, and most of the lights that interested me are still available. How much self control do you think I have?

flashaholic1

Enlightened

You guys disappoint me...
I've avoided this thread as much as possible, and most of the lights that interested me are still available. How much self control do you think I have?
+1. I keep refreshing every 5 minutes to check if anyone has taken any of the lights I'm eyeing.. And nobody has.. CMON! lol

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened

I've already got two lights ordered, and a growing pile of things waiting to take my money...I don't need, and shouldn't buy any more right now. Then again, I've only been sleeping 1.5-2 hrs/day, so I have an excuse for shopping.
Oh...i just remembered there's a dive knife listed. I'm planning on doing my open water certification in a few months...I'll need a light! (That isn't even one of the ones I've been watching)

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh...i just remembered there's a dive knife listed. I'm planning on doing my open water certification in a few months...I'll need a light!

Back in my 20's & into my 30's, I dove once a week, all year long. This was in the Atlantic & Carribean. Nearly half those dives were at night.

Each person always took 2 dive lights. Those lights were so crappy back then (1970's) that no one would come back with 2 working lights and usually, at least one person would have no working light.

Each of us would tie a Cylume chemical light stick on our regular valve. At least our buddy could find us in the dark!

Where was Vinh back then?! LOL

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
...and that's how he sinks that hook in you!!! I'm trying to say no. What's crazy is I needed a light last night and didn't have one. Changed out of ripped pants & left them in the pockets. If I buy lights today I could leave them in the pants I haven't worn yet

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened

I've already got two lights ordered, and a growing pile of things waiting to take my money...I don't need, and shouldn't buy any more right now. Then again, I've only been sleeping 1.5-2 hrs/day, so I have an excuse for shopping.
Oh...i just remembered there's a dive knife listed. I'm planning on doing my open water certification in a few months...I'll need a light! (That isn't even one of the ones I've been watching)

If this light was the neutral white SD I would likely buy it. I like NW better as a general rule, but in a dive light it is even more important to me to get better color rendering. I don't dive as much as I would like, but a good dive light would give a another reason to go.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Post 1 Updated

I accidentally un-stick the sale thread haha. Anyhow, sale close by midnight.

Last edited:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Display Samples & Normal Items

Brighterthanthesun really enhanced his collection on this sale! And Alex picked up a SD26vn that I've been fondling in my imagination. Then markcorndog (gotta love the name) walked away with the BIG GUN!

Thanks for all the fun Vinh!

cclight

Newly Enlightened

Sent paypal for display 4, X7vn shaved dome; sent $280 for the measurements as well. Vinh, already sent email directly to you.

Thanks for the opportunity and for making such lights!

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

no way, I totally didn't see this sale progressing!! gotta get my list ready before midnight... and have a long talk with my wallet.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take:

Display:
18. T30vn XHP35 HI 6500K $200/$225
20. M30Cvn35 Kit, 3 XPH35 HI 5000K, DriverVN2, 4 Free LG 3500mAh (just in case there's a second one. I see MC already claimed it!)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take:

Display:
18. T30vn XHP35 HI 6500K $200/$225
20. M30Cvn35 Kit, 3 XPH35 HI 5000K, DriverVN2, 4 Free LG 3500mAh (just in case there's a second one. I see MC already claimed it!)

Both are good lights.. congrats eekazum..