Eagletac P10a review

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
i made my p10a into an aspherical but i'm not sure i'm going to keep it this way.

i'll post pics later of what i did. i wish it was an easy lens swap but it isnt.

no where near tight or bright as an mag asph, obviously with such a narrow lens.
sort of like my riverrock 2aa asph but brighter.
it's not a clear emiter image. it must be slightly tilted. kind of looks like multiple cree image or blurred cree image..

broadwayblue

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to bump an old thread...but I just got 2 P10a lights the other day and I'm having the same issue on both of them. It may be user error (although that would likely make me pretty dumb considering the simple UI) but I can only get the light to run in 1 mode. No matter how I turn the head I can't get it to switch from Hi to Lo. Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks.

One question...I'm out of fresh AA cells at the moment and the ones I'm using to test the P10a are probably at about 50%. Could this have anything to do with it? I didn't think it would but I really can't figure out how I've got the same issue on both lights.

SuperLightMan

Newly Enlightened
Why don't you throw in a new AA into the P10A and see if you're able to see the different modes. There comes a point where the battery life depletion causes the light to function only in low mode.

broadwayblue

Newly Enlightened
Why don't you throw in a new AA into the P10A and see if you're able to see the different modes. There comes a point where the battery life depletion causes the light to function only in low mode.

Cool. I'll give it a shot. Gotta run out and get some fresh batteries. Thanks.