EDC Pen?

bryan123

Newly Enlightened
Many years ago when drug reps were still allowed to give presents to physicians, I was given a Fisher bullet space pen with a logo. But what I really wanted to mention is that I was also given a "bullet knockoff" of good quality that looks like the Fisher bullet but takes Parker refills. This one I carry more often.

The ultimate EDC pen, IMO, was made by Parker from 1958 to about 1962 and is the Minim Jotter. Very rare. Boy would I like one of those!

CLHC

Flashaholic
On their "maiden voyage" this Monday:

jT9lDQJl.jpg

CLHC

Flashaholic
Nice Waterman Phileas. I gave my dad a ballpoint version a few years back. He loves it.
Thank you! I've had this one for some time now and am not giving this one up. Of course, I sure don't want to loose it either.

CLHC

Flashaholic
The two (2) Lamy Safaris in "Toxic" Apple Hi-Viz Green and Charcoal along with the Al-Stars.

Q7AcwTsl.jpg

CLHC

Flashaholic
These two (2) on my person today:

Kaweco AL Sport Raw [BP] and Lamy Ocean Blue Al-Star [1.1mm]

8Rsa1Fel.jpg

JSPOWERPUNCH

Newly Enlightened
I'm personally a big fan of the Zebra F-701 pen modded to support fisher space pen refills. I have it outside facing the elements every day and it doesn't disappoint . There are videos on youtube on how to mod it, all you have to do is remove a small plastic spacer in the tip.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is an old thread, but I am a recent admirer of and convert to Fisher Space pens. I carry the Telescoping pen in a shirt pocket and a brass Bullet in a jacket pocket. The Zero Gravity is used at the desk at home.

fisher-space-pens.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Currently a Zebra F-301 clicky with blue plastic parts along with the stainless steel. Also a black barrel Fischer Space Pen Apollo clicky. But the entire cap is the mechanism, and I don't like it. Makes the pen feel flimsy. That one is going in my BOB or my GHB (Get Home Bag). Great refill, but substandard pen IMHO.

ayah

Newly Enlightened
a fisher M4B when I want a retractable pen.
fisher stowaway when I want capped or a smaller pen. (it's really kind of a pain to use if you compare it to a "normal" sized pen though)

even though I use fisher pens for EDC, I don't really like writing long term with the cartridges. I much prefer the parker ballpoints or signo 207 (either normal or micro) if I have to write a lot.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Zebra F-701

Not a fan for any writing that will take awhile. But excellent for jotting down a few lines in a report, signing a check, quick note in a moleskin notebook. That type of thing.

da1510a

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fisher Bullet with Uniball Jetstream refill modded to fit in it. I gave up on the Fisher refills which kept slowly leaking at the tip.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I have a Fisher Bullet with Uniball Jetstream refill modded to fit in it. I gave up on the Fisher refills which kept slowly leaking at the tip.

Their fine point refills have good reputations for not leaking. Assuming you'd like a fine point.