Fenix BC30R, perfect commuter/self contained light

tigris99

Newly Enlightened
Sharing my review of this one over here because its well worth it, AWESOME LIGHT!!!

Not the cheapest but worth every penny IMO. Self contained on 18650 cells with usb charging (my favorite part), multi-button mode control, BATTERY LIFE INDICATOR that says actual time in hours and minutes of battery life remaining. And adjusts time to each mode you change to. Output is very realistic rating of 800 lumens on high. QR on/off the handlebars so can use it as a flashlight if needed or not leave it on your bike when your away from it.

Enjoy

tigris99

Newly Enlightened
Heres a cool deal with the BC30R for those just getting into needing to ride at night. Flashlight (good one actually, have a couple) and a taillight (so far mine works really well, hasnt seen much for rain yet though) included for free. So $139 for the BC30R, free flashlight and tail light, with free shipping. Not bad IMHO. Have to add the BC30R to cart (dont have to log in or create an account or anything, just jump to the page and click add to cart).

Fenix BC30R 1600 Lumens 2 Cree XM L2 T6 LEDs OLED Cycling Light with Rechargeable Battery ( Neutral White )-139.66 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

No not spamming, was just told about it and had to share it. Something I would have probably jumped on if I didnt have the bc30r already.