Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 4)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: what was the LED light that was used in Resident evil Afterlife ?

what was the LED light that was used in Resident evil Afterlife ?

The light was used by actors to swim under the water.

Ah, I covered this in Part 3.

No way to be 100% sure. But due to the looks of their flashlights, it's mostly LedLenser P14 or possibly P7 models.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can anyone identify the flashlights used the John Carpenters The Thing? They seem to be very bright for the time period, I suspect they maybe Kel-lites.

luceat lux vestra

Enlightened

In "National Treasure" they are investigating a eighteenth century ship with what looks like surefire m6

quad088

Newly Enlightened
Guess What Torchlights Were Used In The Latest Movie TransFormers - Dark Of The Moon

I guessed could be Olight M31, M3x or Jeatbeam Mix used by military @ security check point

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: Guess What Torchlights Were Used In The Latest Movie TransFormers - Dark Of The M

quad088 your thread has been merged with Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 4) - Norm

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What Flashlight is this?

Damn! I remember reading that, but I forgot to watch for it when we watched that movie weekend before last. :ohgeez:

yliu

Enlightened
Battle Los Angeles:

Surefire E2L? Or Lumamax? Form the brightness it looks rather like an E2L to me.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
24, season 8, epiusode 23

248flashlights.jpg

this is a Surefire M3 LED but the one by its side, with the humby switch bootie? An Inova?

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Anybody watching "Falling Skies"? It seems to basically be Battlestar Galactica without. . . . spaceships.

I only watched the pilot online, but there are plenty of flashlights on there (the aliens seem to mostly attack at night, which makes special effects easier). I saw several SF M6s, and Noah Wyle also was using some small black deal with a silver bezel. There was also what looked like Fenix's triple-barreled model.

Fenixtk

Newly Enlightened
One of our local Aussie drama's titled "Rescue" often uses Fenix TK40's.

Pontiaker

Enlightened
What was the two 123 looking light also cipped on thier helmets? Usually next to the Petzl light. All the crap they carry around those caves in that movie and NO SPARES! Bunch of crap....Movie started out awesome to but also went to crap:~)

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I watched the movie "I am Number Four" last night, and at one point there was a guy poking around in an old steel plant with what I think is a Streamlight. It was a pretty good movie, and the main character has light emitting hands!

Satanta

Newly Enlightened
Name of a light I saw on here last week?

Somewhere on the 'lights in movies' thread. I even went to look them up out of curiosity and now missremember and cannot seem to find the image on the thread to find the name.

Image showed some guy holding a single light but it had three distinct bulb housings on it so it looked as if he was holding three separate lights in one hand.

I remember the way the light operates, dependent upon the setting each of the three led emitters/head/whatevers lights up in succession but that's about it.

Thanks. :)