• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flieger Mk. I Torch

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
As of yesterday all Fliegers worldwide have shipped and should be reaching their new homes by around the end of this week, I expect. All new orders will be shipping out within 1-2 days at www.muyshondt.net.

That concludes this portion of the project! Thanks to all of you here for your support. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line at [email protected], and be sure to keep up with everything over at www.instagram.com/muyshondtent

Enrique

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some reason I really like the box these power cells come with. I need more. :)

e5qwck.jpg

Lemurian

Newly Enlightened
Still saving up and can't wait. Question: Are the Al Bronze Fleigers closer in appearance to the older, shiny-looking-bodied photos or more like the new photos (which I really like), or in between?...I am wondering if I might go with the Luke Skywalker brushed Ti, hoping that a Al Bronze Aeon or similar sized light will come out in somewhat near future (next X-Mas?). After the charger, of course!

vx000

Enlightened
My Flieger arrived last week, and I was amazed. Which is odd. I've been buying lights from Endeavor for years, and they're always amazing. You'd think after a while I'd get to the point where I'd open the box and go, "Oh yeah, as amazing as always." but wouldn't actually be amazed. But, never happens...no matter how often I think, "Well, it'll be cool, but not as amazing as the last light," turns out I'm wrong and even more amazed than the last time. I'm going to go look at it again for my afternoon dose of amazement.

If you're hesitating to buy one of these for whatever reason, rethink your decision. And prepare to be amazed.

My Flieger arrived last week, and I was amazed. Which is odd. I've been buying lights from Endeavor for years, and they're always amazing. You'd think after a while I'd get to the point where I'd open the box and go, "Oh yeah, as amazing as always." but wouldn't actually be amazed. But, never happens...no matter how often I think, "Well, it'll be cool, but not as amazing as the last light," turns out I'm wrong and even more amazed than the last time. I'm going to go look at it again for my afternoon dose of amazement.

If you're hesitating to buy one of these for whatever reason, rethink your decision. And prepare to be amazed.

I couldn't agree more. I received my Al-Bronze and although a heavy light, it's truly a wonderful piece of engineered art! Way to go Enrique!

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lemurian: The photos on the website are accurate and of production units.

vx000 and egginator1: Thanks for the kind words - I'm glad you're enjoying your Flieger. :)

homebreluhrs: Through February all Fliegers will get a complimentary power cell included with the light.

Enrique

JMP

Enlightened
Awesome Enrique! I'll try to get some $$$ together by the end of the month!

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a quick note here - at 11:59PM Pacific today the complimentary power cell with a Flieger purchase is ending, though the Flieger will remain for a while after, and comes with an adapter for 2xCR123s.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail [email protected] - thanks everyone!

Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to add a quick note to this thread that a group on Facebook for my work has gone live here, for those of you who frequent that medium:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1659627354340166/

A Flieger sheath with a belt loop is currently being worked on and should be available in a couple of months - I'll post again here once they're ready. :)

Enrique

jdboy

Enlightened
I have the opportunity to trade for a Tan Aluminum version marked Proto and was wanting to know if it's the same electronics and LED emitter as you're using in the production Fliegers? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
pardon my question... as i tried looking for it deep in the threads and also over at the official site's blog articles: how does the Flieger memorizes the light levels? or does it have one?

jdboy

Enlightened
pardon my question... as i tried looking for it deep in the threads and also over at the official site's blog articles: how does the Flieger memorizes the light levels? or does it have one?

From my reading is looks as if the Flieger has no memory and always starts in low mode.