Foursevens Brass lights! MMR-X and ML-X available now!

They're nice looking lights, but I just don't get why 4sevens refuses to use neutral LEDs in their premium-priced lights. (I get why they don't want to use them in their standard lights that are sold to the mass-market.) Joe Sixpack isn't buying a brass light, which is twice the price of the standard aluminum version. People who care about lights are buying these kinds of lights, and they're the ones that are more likely to want a premium tint.

The brass MMR-X is sold out. Joe Sixpack or not, they have all been sold. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. :kiss:

~ Chance

I pocket carry so clip is essential. Thanks so much for saving me a returned item. Would have grabbed it with a clip.

You wouldn't want it with a clip, it is somewhat heavier than the aluminum version.

I just purchased a standard (Black aluminum) MMR-X. I also pocket-carry and would love a clip on this much lighter version. I carry in the leg-Pocket of my jeans, so it's a matter of the light not being able to fall out when when I'm driving/sitting more than just sinking to the bottom of the pocket.

The Black & Blue aluminum MMR-X lights need a clip.

~ Chance

Last edited:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
The brass MMR-X is sold out. Joe Sixpack or not, they have all been sold. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. :kiss:

~ Chance

Could it be explained without knowing how many were produced?

~ Chance

Could it be explained without knowing how many were produced?

Yes.

~ Chance

:fail: I was partially right, but mostly wrong. :ohgeez: The lights were sold out at FourSevens.com. However, Best Made Company still/currently has them in stock. :eek: I know because I just purchased the Brass MMR-X.
Yes, I know. :stupid: and a doofus. I could-a just edited my posts so as to not appear uninformed, but what fun would that have been?

~ Chance