• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sent a DM to nfetterly yesterday morning, something must've come up.

Still here, about to message next member (Djarnett17 - who didn't post in thread - what does "f" by name mean?) for address. I haven't been able to spend much time with the light.

I don't check my PMs, they "usually" come through to my email - the last one didn't.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still here, about to message next member (Djarnett17 - who didn't post in thread - what does "f" by name mean?) for address. I haven't been able to spend much time with the light.

I don't check my PMs, they "usually" come through to my email - the last one didn't.
Djarnett17 isn't a member here. I'm not part of the facebook group - I'll PM Ozy... for his contact info.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sent contact info and light should be on the way to Djarnett17 this week, thanks nfetterly!

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
The individual currently in possession of the passaround light is non responsive and has perhaps absconded with the light. When I informed Benjamin of this development, his response was "Do you need me to send out another one?" :bow::bow::bow:

The Passaround will continue with Scout24 and I will message him to confirm he's ready to receive it.

Apologies for the unfortunate delay

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if you've heard back from Scout yet but.......

Well, I had originally signed up for this passaround after ordering a Synergy, thinking if it didn't arrive quickly, I would at least get to check one out before my order arrived. Well, mine was in the mailbox today. :) Please take my name off the list and let RogerSully and the rest of the crew get to see it quicker!

...I don't know if anything has changed and he might want to see the new style but I'm just throwing this out there. :whistle::whistle:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha scout24 confirmed he's passing, guess it's you Roge_Sully. Please resend your shipping information via PM to confirm.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though it looks like a long waiting period, count me in!

Very cool looking light, and would love to test a short 2XAAA in a side by side arrangement against my long time companion, a "Streamix" LD01 head on a Stylus Pro body with 2 Eneloops.

mraymer

Newly Enlightened
This is different, gotta check it out. Please add me to the long list.

dukeface13

Newly Enlightened
Wanted to share some more pictures I took on my last day with the Synergy1. This is a large album of images. I am always terrible at narrowing them down so figured I will just post them all for everyone to enjoy! I originally planned to title the album "Farewell to Frelux" and it seems all the more appropriate now. Also, a few more quick thoughts I forgot to include last time. The clip came installed on the left side and most pictures I have seen have it on that side as well. I personally prefer it on the right side. Seems to give better ergonomics for how I hold and pocket the light. A question came up as well if the clip was functional and stuck up above the highest point on the side of the body. I also was curious if it were going to be able and slide on and off the pocket one handed or if you would have to pull up on the clip. The lip of the clip does extend up slightly above the body and works very well. It was one of the more functional clips I have used on a light and easily slid on and off the pocket one handed.
https://imgur.com/a/KXwJHSZ

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the light this evening and I'm impressed with it so far. Going to carry it around for a bit and let y'all know my thoughts!

Edit: The light did not come with batteries. Thankfully I had 2 alkalines on hand or I would have had to wait for tomorrow to play. I almost never have AAAs!

Last edited:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK i need to get myself one of these.....The low could be a little lower for bopping around the house in the wee hours but other than that I can't think of any cons to state!
I sent a PM to Fluid Motion but didn't a reply since Friday. I just sent a PM to Ironhorse to send it to him in the event I don't hear from Fluid very soon.