From the "What were they thinking file?!?"

TPA

Enlightened
In a recently watched episode, Chris was sent to the dock to fish for dinner. He was told he was the Bate Master. Later, when asked what he had caught, he replied - "I think I misunderstood the assignment. I wouldn't look in the bucket." :yellowlaugh: :yellowlaugh: :yellowlaugh: I laughed until I cried.

Fortunately this survived the hurricane. Long story, but the guy's last name is Master and the bait shop had been a quiet place for many years. It's been there for at least 30 now. No one ever thought anything about it. The guy knew fishing and local fishing very well, quite a resource.

brave_NSmUpBRbts.png

Then...some 'professional' mommy got upset about it. Mind you, NO ONE prior to this had even given this little bait shop a second thought. Until she made it an issue, at which point the place went viral and the guy decided to capitalize on it with funny T-shirts. It's now become a tourist destination and he makes quite a bit selling his "brand" T-shirts.

27-2-1_900x.jpg

I don't understand why someone who is making their living as an action figure, E.g. Alan Ritchson as Ritcher, and also has a new movie premiering ...
would decide it's a good idea to publicly state, "Cops get away with murder all the time." and "Trump is a rapist and a con man, and yet the entire Christian church seems to treat him like he's their poster child and it's unreal."

Image 4-28-24 at 8.59 AM.jpg

Because doing so will surely alienate a large percentage of his paying audience.

I have to ask myself, What was he thinking?

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't understand why someone who is making their living as an action figure, E.g. Alan Ritchson as Ritcher, and also has a new movie premiering ...
would decide it's a good idea to publicly state, "Cops get away with murder all the time." and "Trump is a rapist and a con man, and yet the entire Christian church seems to treat him like he's their poster child and it's unreal."

View attachment 61317

Because doing so will surely alienate a large percentage of his paying audience.

Agreed. Following in the footsteps of Liam Neeson I guess.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast

View attachment 61317

He should be free to say whatever. Maglites owner is an ultraconservative but it is his right isn't it?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
After he retired, some reporter asked Michael Jordan why he never once shared his views on politics during his entire playing career. Jordan told him, "Because conservatives buy basketball tickets and merchandise, too."

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
After these movie "stars" make a kazillions they figure can say anything they want.
Personally I don't follow them or go to their movies.
No Internet or PC. I use a disposable TracFone.

Chauncey, I have trouble searching for a matching pair of socks 🤙

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
After these movie "stars" make a kazillions they figure can say anything they want.
Personally I don't follow them or go to their movies.
No Internet or PC. I use a disposable TracFone.

Chauncey, I have trouble searching for a matching pair of socks 🤙
I go to the cinemas every so many years or so but the quality of films is so poor since the last century.

I would pirate movies and television shows but its so much time in prison, as much as my gun offence so I stick to more lawful content like stuff from communist countries or videos from my favourite terrorist orgs. I don't understand why Americans are so greedy and concerned with profits on low quality trash or why the us gov is in league with them.