• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: PRICE DROPS - Surefire, Oveready parts, KYFISHGUY custom maglite, OLight

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: BIG CLEANUP - HDS, Surefire, KYFISHGUY, Malkoff, OLight, 4Sevens, Inforce

Malkoff MDC lithium rechargeable version
Used shows scuffs and nicks but not horrible. Takes 3.7v batteries, has higher output of 400 lumens(?) neutral white emitter. L/M/H modes
$85

I will take this please!

Re: FS: BIG CLEANUP - HDS, Surefire, KYFISHGUY, Malkoff, OLight, 4Sevens, Inforce

PP sent. :popcorn:

For these - 4Sevens Quark123 and QuarkAA Q5A3 neutral
One of, if not the first run of neutrals from 4sevens. It looks like they have Cree XPE Q5A3 emitters and they have close to a 4000k color. Both are good condition, not perfect but pretty good. Sold as a pair with the packaging.

Thank you,
~ Chance

Last edited:

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened

Funds received for both. Malkoff MDC, and Quark bundle are both sold.

Two Quarks arrived. It's so nice to have these in neutral tint. I compared them to their counterparts in warm white. Neutral for the win, hands down. Thanks for parting with two great pieces of 4Sevens history. :)

~ Chance

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened

Two Quarks arrived. It's so nice to have these in neutral tint. I compared them to their counterparts in warm white. Neutral for the win, hands down. Thanks for parting with two great pieces of 4Sevens history. :)

~ Chance

No problem, glad you like them. I really didn't want to get rid of those, and I bought them as a pair from the previous owner also a few years back. It was time to go though.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast

HDS executive original HighCRI 100 lumen
Original version of the high cri. Has Seoul LED, I don't remember if its 3700K or higher. Good condition but has been used, light scratches on the bezel. Includes original bag, stainless steel clip, extra lens.
$175

please post single light photos of this light.. I get confused looking at your group shots

Last edited:

Kindle

Enlightened

PM incoming.

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened

please post single light photos of this light.. I get confused looking at your group shots

There is only one HDS for sale so any picture that has an HDS is the high cri one I have listed

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened

Inforce APL is sold

Im now offering the Surefire E1E for $170 with extra bulbs

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened

I dropped the price on several lights