• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: PRICE DROPS - Surefire, Oveready parts, KYFISHGUY custom maglite, OLight

CRYA

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: BIG CLEANUP - HDS, Surefire, KYFISHGUY, Malkoff, OLight, 4Sevens, Inforce

I'll take the Preon 2 per our PMs. Thanks!

Atr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: BIG CLEANUP - HDS, Surefire, KYFISHGUY, Malkoff, OLight, 4Sevens, Inforce

Pm sent regarding hds if dosent sell for any reason

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened

HDS sold and was shipped earlier in the week. Preon 2 sold, waiting for funds.

Thanks!

Rasher

Enlightened

@lateralus180: Kyfishguy lights arrived, nicely packed and protected, and as described (better actually). Thanks for the transaction, really enjoying these.

R

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened

@lateralus180: Kyfishguy lights arrived, nicely packed and protected, and as described (better actually). Thanks for the transaction, really enjoying these.

R

Glad you are enjoying them. I ordered a third micro with 4000k nichia in black that I kept. KYFishGuy does excellent work. I just can't keep them all had to clean house.