• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GB/intrest thread for the Fenix E15 2016! (STOCK READY - STARTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GB/intrest thread for the Fenix E15 2016!

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the code. As soon as they are available, please send me the vendor info so I can order. I will be starting the Manker Timeback Pass Around very soon if anyone is interested.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

ccaaa

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dazed1,

please pm me

i dont know if I can receive PM (i'm new here, post count ?)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

mjnhang10

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested, Please PM me the details. Thanks

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will order one when its available, thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

ccaaa

Newly Enlightened

Hi,

please send PM

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.