• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GB/intrest thread for the Fenix E15 2016! (STOCK READY - STARTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GB/intrest thread for the Fenix E15 2016!

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

willow drifter

Newly Enlightened

Good day to you. I'm interested. If you could please send me a pm that would be great.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Well_Max

Newly Enlightened

Hello :wave: please PM me price

Creekster

Newly Enlightened

Hello i am interested, pm info please.
Thank you

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Creekster

Newly Enlightened

Got my pm....i will order when available.
Thank you

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys, the stock is ready now, make sure to pm me, for further instructions, thanks!

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dazed1, could you pm me the info for this one? I think I was really early and the code/stock was still quite a wait. Thank you!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.