• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price

Status
Not open for further replies.

sZephyr

Newly Enlightened
arrived couple of weeks ago. a beast of a torch just need extra batteries now lol thanks again dazed

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Muzzleblast

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to decide between this and the Fenix LD50. Please PM price. Thank you very much. Your efforts are very helpful to the CPF community.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price - but very limited!

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, (or weekends) thanks!

Weylan

Enlightened
This is a great light. It can be used at medium to light up a room bounce on ceiling all evening long no problem.. Thanks for making this possible. I have 2 of these. One for me and one for a friend.

Able to reach out far when you need it to, and scale it back so you can read, and not burn up the batteries when you don't need to and not need multiple lights all the time.

Last edited:

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received yesterday, so far I am impressed. Good output and runtime at high, and it even goes low enough to be useful in the house.

Thanks dazed!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, (or weekends) thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.