• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price - but very limited!

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

walterr839

Enlightened

Received the code today and just placed the order

Now the waiting begins

chance91

Newly Enlightened

Code recieved! Order placed, excited to see this light in action. Lots of lights to test it against. Time to stock up on batteries...

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have just been informed that this light is out of stock, will be restocked in about 10 days.

nory

Newly Enlightened
Hi dazed, if you can send me the details I'd be happy to get one. :)

Thanks

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.