• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

alec66

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dzed,

really interested at this; be so kind to pm code/info on deal

thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

kaptain_zero

Enlightened
Hi, so far I have not received the code in a PM or email as far as I can see. I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

Regards

Christian

Gkyle840

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in the details and would appreciate it if you could PM me. Thanks.

kaptain_zero

Enlightened
Got the code promptly and have placed my order!

Now if only I order 18650s from Gearbest........

Regards

Christian

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

boyka

Newly Enlightened
PM the details for EC4S please. Would also like to know if EC4SW is also available. Thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.