• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Klarus XT11S XPL HI 1100LM

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
I still haven't received it 😔. I live in Puerto Rico and usually takes more time for items to arrive. Hopefully it will get here.

duffman

Newly Enlightened
I still haven't received it . I live in Puerto Rico and usually takes more time for items to arrive. Hopefully it will get here.

I'm sure it will come soon friend. Most laborious wait, waiting for a flashlight to come in the mail. :hairpull:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
ac2c44b9c26754811d9ca58b0484c8a1.jpg
It finally arrived, woohoo. Here is a pic comparing it to my xtll 820 lumen version

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
I have been playing with it a bit, the beam is much more focus than the xt11 820l. The tailcaps are not interchangeable but the kranulated bezel is.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
@kalel332, gratz bro! it does look awesome :)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast