• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Sunwayman T25C! (limited) - STARTED code ready!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Group buy/interest thread for the Sunwayman T25C! (limited)

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here is some information about the Sunwayman T25C I found in the Sunwayman forum.

It's 23000 Lux and effective range of 305 meters.

My Sunwayman T25C arrived yesterday.

[I moved the rest of this post outside of the quote so that you did not have to read an extended passage in italics.]

[continued from preceding quote]

It is a 1x18650, compact zoomie. It uses a 38mm convex lens in conjunction with a reflector, so the focused beam is pretty good. Flood is excellent.

The UI is a little funky. The T25C has a forward-clicky, tail-cap switch, so you have to set the mode using half-presses, before you click to lock it in. Here is how it works.

Start with the T25C powered off. All of the half-presses below end with the flashlight on. If you release the switch, the flashlight powers off, and you have to start over.

1. Before doing anything else, you have to turn on the power. Use a long half-press for this. Be sure to hold long enough to establish that the flashlight is powered on. The flashlight powers up in the mode stored in mode memory.
  2. With the flashlight on, a quick double-half-press activates Strobe mode.
  3. Otherwise, use a series of slightly longer half-presses to cycle through constant modes. The sequence is Low, Mid, High, and Turbo. The mode you select is stored in mode memory.
  4. In Strobe mode, use half-presses to cycle through the other blinky modes. The sequence is Strobe, SOS, Beacon. A quick double-half-press will exit the blinky modes, and return to the constant-brightness mode stored in mode memory.
  5. When you see the mode you want, click all the way to lock it in.
Note that this is different from what the User Manual describes.

Overall, my first impression is good. I may have found my new favorite indoor flashlight. Indoors, I tend to prefer the flood mode of a zoomie more than the hot spot and spill of a flashlight that has a reflector.

Neutral tint and higher CRI would make this even better.

I won this flashlight in a Sunwayman giveaway. Thank you, Sunwayman!

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

@ KeepingItLight, thanks dude, looks like a great light!

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,

what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi guys, the light is in STOCK, please feel free to pm-me so i can send you a code, thanks :)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast