HDS 4000k XP-L Neutral thread

darwin

Newly Enlightened
If you ordered a leather holster to go with your light, please post here what it was you ordered.
Between Paypal, folks having changed their orders, and Henry about to leave for a week...

Black, Standard open top, vertical battery compartment (for 18650). No flap.
Stamps: sun rays" Native American symbol (Row 1, Column 3) as well as the Zia sun symbol (Row 5, column 2)

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black, Standard open top, vertical battery compartment (for 18650). No flap.
Stamps: sun rays" Native American symbol (Row 1, Column 3) as well as the Zia sun symbol (Row 5, column 2)

Awesome. Got it in the box with your light.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of you who live outside the U.S.
I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me your shipping address one more time. Paypal is being... well let's just say this is not a good time to stop drinking!

Also, especially if you ordered a holster with your light, let me know now. I have some here that were ordered, and it's been so long, I forgot who they go to! Sorry.

Please send it to hogokansatsukan (at) gmail.com

These lights are too expensive to get lost in the mail or go to the wrong address!

I'm really hating Paypal right now.

Hogo

A.D.D.i.c.t.

Newly Enlightened
Cr123 size, open top, pocket style clip, vintage style for the leather. Intended to be used in the pocket.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering... I hardly ever drink. It's just a device I use for comic relief. Last night at Henry's was the first beer I've had in months. Haven't had rum for... I don't even remember how long. So don't worry, no drinking going on while shipping! LOL!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember who is getting the top two holsters.
IMG_2657_zpsor1oks6y.jpg

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sent you my delivery confirmation to your email given above. Not changed but did as I asked.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
No changes on mine since placing the order so hopefully a shipping notification on its way! :)

recDNA

Flashaholic
Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering... I hardly ever drink. It's just a device I use for comic relief. Last night at Henry's was the first beer I've had in months. Haven't had rum for... I don't even remember how long. So don't worry, no drinking going on while shipping! LOL!
Hell, you got ME to try rum again and I like it!

TX Silver

Newly Enlightened
I got an address change for you in April, but nothing since then. Has it changed again from the PO box?

PO box is still valid. New street address is in PayPal. Either will work. Forgot about the update to the PO box - too much age, not enough rum (or vice-versa). :duh2:

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Trip I guess the rubbers haven't came in yet. I agree with Dan that this is very annoying, especially since I don't need one (clicky). Lol

I thought you were going to say since you don't need one ("Clippy") Lol :)

Like snip snip ;)

I got to quit using rubbers too a long time ago....

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought you were going to say since you don't need one ("Clippy") Lol :)

Like snip snip ;)

I got to quit using rubbers too a long time ago....

LOL! So THAT'S what they are for. I always thought they were for water storage in small survival packs. Could explain why I had three kids!:naughty:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. More 4000k lights will be shipping tomorrow.
Several of the international one's will be going along with some more U.S. ones.
I normally like to ship everyone's on the same day, but alas... Paypal has me thinking homicidal thoughts when doing this.
There were a couple mess ups, totally my fault, but I will have to have a couple reprogrammed when Henry get's back on Monday.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dan, have sent you an email asking if it is too late for me to add into the order an additional CR123 rotary tube with protruding switch.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dan,

Sent an e-mail since I see a lot of activity in the thread, but no update on my order which remained the same since Feb 18th. Thanks!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edited several times because of massive rant.

You can see in POST #1 if your light has shipped.

Last edited: