HDS 4000k XP-L Neutral thread

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol! Great rant! HA!

KDM, yours is one that will be delayed a couple days... unless you want a Rotary instead of a clicky. It's an 18650 flush tail, but Rotary, so I will have to have Henry change it out when he get's back on Monday. If you want the Rotary instead, I can ship it tomorrow. Up to you.

Hogo

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
As you can see from post #1, nearly all have shipped. There are a couple delays on the last lights, but not a big delay. In the batch, some tubes or tails were not correct and so I have to have Henry change them out when he gets back on Monday. Things never go as smoothly as one would like. If you think this is smooth, you obviously have had a lot more rum than me!

Have I learned a lot about Paypal... and can't say I'm very impressed with them right now.
I couldn't do the international shipping through them, and had to manually enter everything in the USPS web site. PITA! Even the domestic orders had to be entered manually in Paypal shipping. Cost of international shipping went up as well, so I just at the extra couple of bucks.

If you didn't get a ship notification, don't panic. If it is marked "shipped" in the post #1, it is shipped... your holster may or may not have gone out in the package, but don't worry, they will go soon. Wish I had an employee to blame.

I'm not sure why, but being a masochist, I spoke with Henry about a last and final group buy on the 4000k for folks who missed this one. He will not make this a regular offering, so the next group buy on these will be the last, and the price will be higher. Just a FYI. Once I sober up, I'll start another interest thread and give you folks time to give your opinion on the light. Personally, I love the tint and the fact that it is putting out 325 lumens is damned impressive.

Hogo out.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll just wait for the clicky Dan, hate for you to have to go to the trouble though. Thanks again!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's great news Henry is willing to do another run.

Have you got any solid figures for output yet or are we calling it 325 lumens?

Also noticed on my shipping notification the package was shipped in January? Not sure what's going on with that tracking number.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Eagle has landed. Pics and report to follow....

ZG_HDS.jpg

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll just wait for the clicky Dan, hate for you to have to go to the trouble though. Thanks again!

It's not a problem. There are a couple I messed up on. Happens every group buy, so I have to see Henry anyway.

The output is officially 325 lumens. Not a guess. That's what they were calibrated at as the LED was more capable than original thought it would be.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you post a side by side pix between the two? Individual beam shots will tend to alter white balance on auto cameras too much to be fairly comparable.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a prety good representation of what my eyes see (Cell Phone Pic). This is about 42"/1.1m from the wall. The XPL has a very nice corona, but you really can't see it in the pic. The XPG2 is 5000K.

HDSbeamshot.jpg

Last edited:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think mine is sitting at home waiting for me!!!!