HDS 4000k XP-L Neutral thread

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please change my order back to the 123 battery tube with flush button. Refund received thank you.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
A sample will be put on the sphere to see the CRI, but all will be calibrated. Henry thought they should hit the 310 lumen mark, and if they can all hit that, then that's where they will all be calibrated.
They will be labeled.
As soon as I know more, hopefully in a week or two, I'll post real numbers.

Any numbers yet? How is progress? Thanks :thumbsup:

corbettled

Newly Enlightened
Batteries are charged I'm ready to go! I can't wait to see the holster I also have hogo making. I'm sure the wait will be well worth the lifetime of enjoyment. I wonder if I could get a teaser pic of holster? Either way I feel privileged to have found this forum and be part of a great assembly, Would have never came to a reality without you Dan! :twothumbs

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lights should be ready to ship in two weeks. I'm just getting the hyper reds out. This is a real two weeks as well.

Hogo

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Hogo, feeling excited, but,

I'm moving house in two weeks, just to make things more complicated for you. Which email should I contact you on with my new address?

darwin

Newly Enlightened
Hogo, I also need to update my shipping address and finalize my sheath. Will send an email for that. Thanks!

If still possible, I'd like to change to a flush switch.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't worry about the shipping address, I will send an email to everyone to confirm before I ship.
One thing you can do, is make sure you have the correct shipping address in Paypal, as that is what I use to ship.

Hogo out!

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Lights should be ready to ship in two weeks. I'm just getting the hyper reds out. This is a real two weeks as well.

Hogo

Hogo,

Happy Memorial Day weekend and thank you for your service. As a follow up to your post above this would indicate that next week you might be shipping? Any status update for the troops and maybe some pre-lim output & CRI data?

Have a great weekend.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hogo,

Happy Memorial Day weekend and thank you for your service. As a follow up to your post above this would indicate that next week you might be shipping? Any status update for the troops and maybe some pre-lim output & CRI data?

Have a great weekend.

Pretty good chance I will have them in my hands next week. Then it's a matter of if I can get them shipped out then, or the following week. Depends when Henry calls and says I can pick them up.

hotlight

Enlightened
If someone is interested in the light I ordered, please PM me.

edit: sold

Last edited:

hotlight

Enlightened
the rotary has always tempted me...
I am not a fan of the twist UI(tried a v10r) but still tempting since it's an HDS.

BTW- if someone wants a like new(but used) 123 body instead of the 18650, we can work something out.

If this had been a Rotary, I would have been interested.

Anybody?

eala.

corbettled

Newly Enlightened
the rotary has always tempted me...
I am not a fan of the twist UI(tried a v10r) but still tempting since it's an HDS.

BTW- if someone wants a like new(but used) 123 body instead of the 18650, we can work something out.

How much for the tube im interested.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS HAS CHANGED FROM WHAT IS IN PAYPAL!!!!

Also, if paid with a money order or check, please e-mail me now where you would like your light shipped.

hogokansatsukan (the at symbol) gmail.com

Thank you!