HDS Systems #23

JKolmo

Enlightened
anyone remember the HDS abbreviation for the N219b 4500k? :)

Hmmm, F89HG was it? From CPF member F89 who had this led as his Holy Grail? Unfortunately far too rosy to my liking, I somewhat regretting jumping on the F89HG bandwagon for my otherwise so lovely Brass Rotary. [emoji3]

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
But even more surprisingly for me was the orange peel reflector 勞 I just remember some years ago it sounds like there will be no more op reflector from hds never ever again.
The OP reflector came back some time after the Special metal Lights - brass - Bronze - Titanium - were shipped. This Lights were the first with the nee OP reflector

JohnSmith

Enlightened
Are rotaries shipping these days with the plastic disc under the boot? I like the feel of the disc under the boot, and for some reason I thought maybe I had read somewhere they are no longer used in rotaries for some reason.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy New Year from HDS!!!
we started early.
*^%$#@* 2020
aTtxZa.jpg

Remember to always drink and light things up responsibly.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are rotaries shipping these days with the plastic disc under the boot? I like the feel of the disc under the boot, and for some reason I thought maybe I had read somewhere they are no longer used in rotaries for some reason.
Mentioned in a previous post that my newly repaired Rotary has a different feel than it did previously, with a stiffer, firmer button that is less bulbous than it used to be. It appears that the material for the boot is not as soft as previous iterations and has a generally more positive feel, which I suppose could be the result of a disc being inserted between the boot and the switch. I find that I don't have to press directly on the center of the boot to hit the switch. A press on the side seems to work just as well.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
At my location I now have 2021, it is 0:01 or so.

I wish all CPF members a happy new year. Stay all healthy. I am quite sure 2021 will be great, since the BeCu and Stainless Steel HDS is coming - hopefully very soon. Yes and of course there is a vaccine, and the hope the corona pandemic will slow down and bring us all back a little bit of our normal life in a few month...

TILL-22

Newly Enlightened
At my location I now have 2021, it is 0:01 or so.

I wish all CPF members a happy new year. Stay all healthy. I am quite sure 2021 will be great, since the BeCu and Stainless Steel HDS is coming - hopefully very soon. Yes and of course there is a vaccine, and the hope the corona pandemic will slow down and bring us all back a little bit of our normal life in a few month...

Happy new year from me to everyone too.

2021 will be good for me too because if the airlines let me fly I'll have my HDS Rotary with 219b sw45k end of February that I bought in July.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since the new year is now the old one, and I need some cool news I would like to ask how the current schedule is for BeCu and Stainless Steel. :)

Sometimes even I need some cool news, therefore the question.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
"This" under Freeman... in which he is pointing at: "they have the same coating as the bezels, black nitride coating, really durable"