HDS Systems #23

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Hey old timers who was it that sold ti clips on here for old school HDS lights? U60's U42's. Like 15 years ago. cant think of his name and it's driving me nuts.

… I personally would like depleted uranium so it would weigh about 8 pounds and could be fired out of a Warthog.

Z7ZW9Sh.gif

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know how zirc became a flashlight material, but we have had several requests for them over the years.
I remember some years ago Oveready made a Zirconium BOSS light, that was in 2018 or 2019...???? The Zirc BOSS was looking cool. because it was glossy black if I remember correctly. Therefore a HDS in the same finish .... wohohoooooo.

Aaah got a picture: Pic
Link to Insider: Link

I personally would like depleted uranium so it would weigh about 8 pounds and could be fired out of a Warthog.
That is a cool Idea. But that HDS will not fulfill the War Weapons Control Act I believe. But maybe HDS may produce that much of this lights that all will be delivered to Ukraine and fired to the russian occupied areas...

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember ordering my first EDC Ultimate GT, then as soon as it arrived, I ordered another. Came in the plastic bags...