HDS Systems EDC # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Thanks DB [emoji3] great to see you here. Small world [emoji3]

Good to see you hanging around here, as well.
This it where it all started with me. I've slowly branched out to other EDC/Outdoor gear from here.
HDS has certainly slowed the need to try different lights, looking for the right one. They are up there with the best of the best.
There's no other light I'd wait 7-8 months to receive. :) ..it's not ideal, but I can do it for a custom rotary.

redryder

Enlightened
In regards to the rotary knob being easy or hard turn I wonder if it depends on which shop manufactured it. My most recent rotary (which was manufactured by the current company but before the long wait/shut down) has a very stiff knob(almost to stiff) but very little play. The rotary I bought before that was made by another company that Henry dropped has a very loose knob and some wobble.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
i tried one a couple years back, just found it turned too easy in my pocket and had to remember to check dial position before turning it on.
That's weird. I have two Rotaries bought maybe a year apart, and both require a deliberate effort to turn. They hold their postion very well.

markdeerhunter

Newly Enlightened
My 200 Hicri rotary is in the box at home. I've been in the hospital the last two weeks. [emoji35] I can't wait to get a hold of that bad boy

GPS Rider

Newly Enlightened
My 200 Hicri rotary is in the box at home. I've been in the hospital the last two weeks. [emoji35] I can't wait to get a hold of that bad boy

Get someone to bring that bad boy in for you! I'd bet flashlights are on the approved visitors list, and a good morale is important to a quick recovery! And just think of how impressed the nurses will be! :devil:

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get someone to bring that bad boy in for you! I'd bet flashlights are on the approved visitors list, and a good morale is important to a quick recovery! And just think of how impressed the nurses will be! :devil:

Lol. Is that a flashlight under your gown?

markdeerhunter

Newly Enlightened
My son brought my rotary up for a visit. The fit and finish is terrific. The rotary has perfect tightness for one handed operation. Emitter is dead center. When I get home I'll really put it to the test. Best light I've ever held. [emoji4]

Double Barrel

Enlightened
My son brought my rotary up for a visit. The fit and finish is terrific. The rotary has perfect tightness for one handed operation. Emitter is dead center. When I get home I'll really put it to the test. Best light I've ever held. [emoji4]

Good deal! Hope you have a speedy recovery and get to get out with your new HDS soon. Nothing like getting that new one in the mail..lol
DB

Pilotodude

Newly Enlightened

I got my 200 Hcri last week. My first HDS. LOVE IT!!! I hope they release a higher lumen version sometime. No, I don't need more than 200 that often, but it sure would be nice to have for that 2%. I'll just get the regular 325 if not... Great lights!

Get well.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't seen Hogo around recently.

I hope he's working on "Longman and Shorty 2"!

Double Barrel

Enlightened
I hope he is kicking Henry's butt into gear everyday.
I hear Hogo has been busy. Maybe he is secretly producing the Sequel..lol

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suppose the fact that you're fretting about your new flashlight instead of worrying about why you're in the hospital is a good sign. Glad you're feeling better.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks to Jon, i am now honored to be a part of the HDS crew:):rock::rock::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:.

Totally taken back by Jonathan's generosity , amazing ...........A Christmas gift which arrived today all wrapped in Christmas paper....................i did not want to unwrap it..................with a HDS inside i could not resist!

Also a book on Singapore, awesome and will look forward to reading it:)......................maybe under high CRI at night, that would be really fitting! :D

Jon got me sapphire glass and the clip

Perfectly centred

The feel is perfect on the rotary , quality is very very nice. Gives a real feel of confidence in hand, such a nice beam out the front which is ample for most of my uses(tend to be sub 200lm generally).

Thank you so much Jon, really is amazing of you and totally taken back. Will be used and treasured for life.........:)

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's so awesome Ven! What a great light and a very kind act of generosity from Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts