HDS Systems EDC Pics #1

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Thanks Jlew! talk about nuts...I sort of retired a couple of years ago but do some construction work here and there just buy these things. Wacky...but it keeps me happy.

And the good thing is they can be sold off for close to what you paid for them if need be! And sometimes even more than you paid depending on the light.
I have my eye on the TI rotary you have... So if you ever get tired of it... :grin2:

Johnnyh

Enlightened
And the good thing is they can be sold off for close to what you paid for them if need be! And sometimes even more than you paid depending on the light.
I have my eye on the TI rotary you have... So if you ever get tired of it... :grin2:

Ok! That won't happen too soon but one never knows....! [emoji6]

klackey

Enlightened
Yep, I would jump on that Ti. I keep missing the Ti that have popped up. Sure would like that one too. Nice collection. I have a "few" but no exotics yet....

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Yes, I often regret not jumping in on the Ti Ra Clicky that I've seen come up here and there...only seen photos but would love to hold one...the deep knurling on those looks so good! But I would need to stop buying modern versions, save my pennies and wait. But that's easier said than done. I'm a sucker for every new iteration that Henry/Dan spring on us!

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Yes, I often regret not jumping in on the Ti Ra Clicky that I've seen come up here and there...only seen photos but would love to hold one...the deep knurling on those looks so good! But I would need to stop buying modern versions, save my pennies and wait. But that's easier said than done. I'm a sucker for every new iteration that Henry/Dan spring on us!

The TI clicky is nice! I am a rotary fan but the TI clicky is a must own if given the opportunity.

TheJLew85

Enlightened
A few of my lights. Still waiting on Henry to work his magic on a TI clicky and the bare aluminum rotary.

mwmhu4h.jpg
[/IMG]

michpatriot

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I'm going to look it up.

Edit: nice pen, couple days and it'll be in the pocket..thanks!

EDIT#2 ITS PERFECT! just the right size and quality parts..thanks for posting the picture.:wave:

Last edited:

indigon

Enlightened
u7fDYnM.jpg

MRgO61e.jpg

This is really good Tequila.. Give it a try when you can..

( Need to get Hogo to make me a holster with that rooster logo on it.. ).

Oh, and the HDS is my 4500k grail rotary with a brass op bezel on it. -HDS should offer these separately..

(w/Streamlight 1L/2L clip).
My go-to light.

Last edited:

indigon

Enlightened
Other users in my group.. (L-R):

RA Clicky Ti (N219A mod) 4300k
Rotary black/brass bezel 4500k N219B
Rotary Ti 4500k N219B
Rotary brass/ss bezel 4500k N219B

Mix & match. Depends on mood, but the black/brass gets the most use..

DI8167r.jpg

Nekolf

Newly Enlightened
My dream came true. Finally I got my titanium Clicky updated! Took some pics with titanium Rotary. Both Grail have NB45. Henry did an amazing job!

yuBTm1bl.jpg

EL7fCj1l.jpg

3qx6Qepl.jpg

cVClhlMl.jpg

XexEGisl.jpg

FnfoP39l.jpg

9pKIjCgl.jpg

kMMmwAYl.jpg

yalkmpFl.jpg

cOGhIWel.jpg

bXCmyT8l.jpg