I may have gone overboard - sense check needed :)

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went on an LED flashlight buying binge from late 2011 to early 2013, and ended up with 3 single AA lights, 5 single AAA lights, 1 double AAA light, 2 multiple AA lights, 4 single CR123 lights, 4 single 18650 lights, and 1 multiple 18650 light. I've given many of them away and sold a couple too. I pretty much didn't use any of them on a regular basis except for the one I carried every day. Now I've decided to finally get some use out of the ones I have, instead of buying more(for now).

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot, if you havent test it by now, i highly recommend the Nitecore MH20W, its fantastic!

drop me a pm :D

Last edited:

Daneel

Newly Enlightened
I forgot, if you havent test it by now, i highly recommend the Nitecore MH20W, its fantastic!

A quick look suggests it's similar to the Manker U11 I already have. What makes it better? (and worth twice the money!)

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Certainly on a roll there, nice line up:) The cooyoo's are great little key chain lights , i like the stainless to keep looking new(ano soon chips off when living with keys). Resisting the big guns..............good luck with that. The L6 is a pretty awesome light for the money, for $60 or so.................i dont think you could do better.

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
What you haven't been introduced to Zebralights yet? That's my latest obsession and so many variations to choose from. I'm personally holding off on the HDS lights for a while as I expect that like my Sebenza knives, they may ruin me from purchasing other lessor brands and the fun will be over.

jaymez619

Newly Enlightened
So I'm just reading up lights here and there and the more I read, the more I want: uTorch UT01, Imalent DN11 or DN12, and now that little CooYoo AL.