im in a aweful awefull mood

raggie33

*the raggedier*
been a bad bad week i lost many freinds guess they just dont like me no more .so i gave up on em cause to be honest im just a jerk..i miss my pets they was freinds to i had so many pets in old house.im mad cause my new dr is not what i wanted.people dont know how impt a good doc is.and all the crazy bird stuff and huricanes are kinda makeing kme well afraid.ok im done venting ill behave the rest a the week.i realy do try to be nice but well im a jerk but i got cool shoes .and a nifty hat

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Hi Rags :wave: ,

I cannot imagine you being a jerk but everyone can be a jerk at times. I am a jerk sometimes myself. I think it is just human nature to sin and it is a lifelong battle to keep it at bay. Just go outside and get some fresh air and start thinking of everything you have to be thankful for and you will feel better in no time.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Raggie,

I agree fully with what LifeNRA mentioned.

Plus, never forget that you are amongst friends here at the CPF.

All My Best,
John

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Raggs, you've got a lot of friends here in CPF! :grouphug: And I always look forward to your posts. Your unpretentious demeanor is a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, just find sometime to do something that makes you feel good, and forget the days' troubles for a while. Play with your flashlights. That works for me sometimes! Hang in there!

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didnt feel too good friday and got a ride home. I had an ache in the side of my legs above the knee. I attempted to ride my elliptical bike Wednesday afternoon and my leg was sore for the next few days. It got to me friday. Its better now after using my regular bike.

Bit worried if that storm comes up the east coast. Not for my property, but if its a bad storm liek gaston, the phones at work could get knocked out, plus limited public transportation. Not to mention my power going out.

Barabus1

Newly Enlightened
Have to wonder if "your friends" were really friends? Not supposed to be able to get rid of real friends. They understand with some time. :buddies:

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
well I noticed that when we threw out the tv we suddenly got a lot happier - because of not constantly being exposed to these "dramatic, emergency, watch out reporting" or constant "commercial marketing pressure". I download the series I wanna see from the web (no commercials)... and boom you suddenly have a lot more time and feel alot happier.

Greta

Flashaholic
Rags... I'm with ya buddy. I'm in a crappy mood myself. Have been for a couple of days now. But at least I get to plead "hormones"... people seem to buy that and just nod their heads in some kind of understanding... which really makes no sense at all... cuz they don't understand... which only serves to **** me off on top of being in a crappy mood... and then I start babbling... :crazy:

LightChucker

Enlightened
My health problems are getting more and more unbearable: severe back and hip pain, insomnia, hypertension, anxiety, depression, and severe stress at work; just to mention a few of them. The pain doctor and shrinks don't understand when I tell them that I cannot take antidepressants - they aggravate my Restless Legs Syndrome. (A flare-up of RLS can make me suicidal.)

Just 4 years ago, I was riding my bike as much as 75 miles per day. Now, I sometimes can't walk through the store. So, you're not alone, Raggie. (Doesn't help, does it?)

These days, when people say rhetorically, "How are you?", I reply, "Oh, I've been better and I've been worse."

Chuck

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Chuck, I'm sure that your doctors know much more than I do about RLS, but could it be a simple potassium deficiency? I used to get horrible leg cramps at night, but ever since I've gotten into the habit of having a banana a day, they haven't recurred.

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, as long as you have a nifty hat, Nothing can stop you!

(sorry i just couldnt resist!)

--neg

LightChucker

Enlightened
PhotonWrangler said:
Chuck, I'm sure that your doctors know much more than I do about RLS, but could it be a simple potassium deficiency? I used to get horrible leg cramps at night, but ever since I've gotten into the habit of having a banana a day, they haven't recurred.

I don't want to hijack Raggie's thread, but this is a terrible affliction that can ruin your life. Briefly, everyone is different when it comes to Restless Legs Syndrome. So, you could be right about the potassium deficiency. A very common cause is low ferritin levels. This is one measurement of serum iron. For most people, a ferritin level of 50 is fine, but for RLS victims a level of 50 or less can bring on an attack. Most doctors never ask for a ferritin blood test, so whenever I have blood drawn for other reasons I ask them to also test my ferritin level.

The reason that I cannot take antidepressants is that they aggravate RLS. It seems that most doctors can't even spell RLS, let alone diagnose or treat it.

The foundation URL is: http://www.restlesslegs.org/

There are forums out there as well.

Chuck

raggie33

*the raggedier*
LightChucker said:
I don't want to hijack Raggie's thread, but this is a terrible affliction that can ruin your life. Briefly, everyone is different when it comes to Restless Legs Syndrome. So, you could be right about the potassium deficiency. A very common cause is low ferritin levels. This is one measurement of serum iron. For most people, a ferritin level of 50 is fine, but for RLS victims a level of 50 or less can bring on an attack. Most doctors never ask for a ferritin blood test, so whenever I have blood drawn for other reasons I ask them to also test my ferritin level.

The reason that I cannot take antidepressants is that they aggravate RLS. It seems that most doctors can't even spell RLS, let alone diagnose or treat it.

The foundation URL is: http://www.restlesslegs.org/

There are forums out there as well.

Chuck
go for it chuck this can be the i am mad thread lol btw i hope ya get gbetter freind.