Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got two Terralux LightStar 80s coming, one in silver and one in black. One of everyone's favorite suppliers is having a BOGO for $25 USD. I've been thinking about another small light, and the price along with the higher CRI and the fact that I have a whole box of AAA alkis sitting here talked me into it. (I got the AAAs for my son's game controllers, but since he sold the X-box and moved back to civilization I'm stuck with them, since my only AAA is my Microstream, and I use lithium primaries in it) Supposed to arrive Monday so I am getting psyched! Will let you all know how they are after I play with them for a while.

JBE

Newly Enlightened
I've got two Terralux LightStar 80s coming, one in silver and one in black. One of everyone's favorite suppliers is having a BOGO for $25 USD. I've been thinking about another small light, and the price along with the higher CRI and the fact that I have a whole box of AAA alkis sitting here talked me into it. (I got the AAAs for my son's game controllers, but since he sold the X-box and moved back to civilization I'm stuck with them, since my only AAA is my Microstream, and I use lithium primaries in it) Supposed to arrive Monday so I am getting psyched! Will let you all know how they are after I play with them for a while.

I just received two of the black ones that I ordered using the BOGO. Not bad little lights at all considering they were only about $12 bucks apiece

kj2

Flashaholic
Was time to toss some old(er) 18650s, and ordered two new unprotected Panasonic's 3400mAh for my Predator Pro.
And 3 Eden 18650 battery-cases to store them properly. Those Soshine-boxes are to small for protected 18650s.

twin63

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff MD2

Some Foursevens parts for lego'ing (including a QB2A Turbo head)

A Nitecore D4 charger, a couple of AW 14500's, and a couple of AW 18650's

Already watching for the postman:).

Nicrod

Flashaholic
This is what's coming in the mail for me now

egu2y4et.jpg

And this one too!

mu8u8eme.jpg

I have a couple really great Guys to thank for these Gems!! You guys know who you are!
Thank you so much

Last edited:

Captain Obvious

Newly Enlightened
I'm currently waiting for the end of the month and then I'll (pre)order the Fenix TK61vn V2 dedomed 6500k PDT <3
Next month, Niteye Eye40vn 7000lm :)

ven

Flashaholic
Received my fenix e25 head today FOC direct from fenix(so a big thank you) . They sent the "burst mode" head too and not the older 3 mode ,took around 3 weeks so after some stories of sending lights back(guess depends on how much the light was reflects on sending off) it has restored some faith in the flashlight world:) .

(story behind) I received the wrong e25 to start with,got held for ages so the shop sent the correct e25 with burst out to me. In the 10-12 weeks+ i got the original wrong e25 in mail,worked at 1st then flickered to not turning on at all. This i was told to keep being wrong and not working(so kind) . Contacted fenix direct(took a week to get a mail back but after that replies were within 24hrs). New head sent out and in that time my correct order came,e25 with burst which is a work light.

So a lot of messing about,frustration but eventually a good outcome:)

Nicrod

Flashaholic
My Mac's arrived this week. A couple days apart from each other.

These lights have brought a happiness, and excitement that I haven't felt, since I first started this hobby 4 years ago.
If you've never handled a custom torch yet, I strongly urge you to try! There is something about the feel, that you just can't get in a SureFire, or HDS! It's a totally different kind of animal all together.
I'm just very happy right now, and feel extremely fortunate to have landed these beautiful Gemstones!
Thank you CPF and CPFMP and a very special thanks to the 3 Gentleman that helped make this a reality for me. You Guys are Awesome, and I am deeply grateful to you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Nick

Last edited:

herbicide

Newly Enlightened
I had most of

0bI3G6h.jpg

and

Yi1j5cr.jpg

Arrive over the weekend.

Top - new E2D body, lumensfactory twisty and IMR-E2 with an old E2e head

Bottom - Fivemega deep turbo C head and solarforce long L2 body with a FM D26 module

Last edited:

Latest posts