Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Smallsun 55w HID custom with spot to flood shall soon be mine!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!

keithallenlaw

Newly Enlightened
[QUOTE @Keith, nice... I thought I was one of the only ones lately to snag a Olight, lately.
Quite the laser isn't it? ☺🔦[/QUOTE]

Yes, you could call it a laser alright. I hope the TM-16, that's in the mail,
doesn't make me put the M3XS on a shelf. :thinking:

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMO different light altogether.
If grabbing it off of a shelf to light up park across street the TM I think wins, idk?
If packing it on, or in light summer clothing,
the Olight might take lead.

Edit to add to below, I may have mixed up my lights, please disregard.
Careful when putting cells in your new TM as per threads of recent, no need scratching up wrappers on cells that cost so much. I might address them edges right after verifying it works.

Last edited:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Olight S15 -- I saw that the've updated the non-'R'echargable versions with the new, black, flush button. That, combined with a sale on Olight at GoingGear, meant I couldn't resist ordering one.

Treeguy

Enlightened
Yeah I sort of regret not buying the Eneloop Pros from the start, but there's nothing wrong with the 2000mah. But it's ok, I've got a good suggestion for stocking stuffers this year lol.

What a dummy I am. I punched in the wrong credit card number and Amazon cancelled my order. So I redid the order with the Eneloops and the charger and added a Thrunite Archer A2 V2. :D 450 lumens, looks solid enough, has a momentary! and only $45. Pretty sweet.

Still searching for the perfect uber-AA light. Could be a long and fun search.

Treeguy

Enlightened
ZL Sc5 is looking pretty close, sir! :) In 18 months, there will be another...

I can only get a Zebralight by ordering to the US and I want to avoid that. The exchange sucks right now and you never know what the duty is going to be until you get to the post office and they give you the bad news.

I can order Armytek AA lights in Canada from someone who has them in stock, and they look really solid, but I just don't like the way they work. No momentary, or multiple click to max, or too many modes. The Partner A2 Limited looks great, solid and simple, low and high, but it always comes on in low. If it came on in high (390 lumens), and especially if it had a momentary, I'd buy it on the spot. If it was max only with a momentary, it might well be the first true tactical AA light. How hard can that be to figure out? Hell, my $20 Rayovac Indestructable 2xAA has a momentary, has just two modes, and always comes on in high. And you can beat the **** out it with a rock all day and it will still work. Make that exact same light in the 400 lumen range with a firefly low, and it would be puuuurfect. I'd buy a case of them.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
No momentary, or multiple click to max, or too many modes.

ZL is single click for high, you set H2 by programming. I leave mine on single click to h2 (programmed to medium.) Turn it on single click, double click to high, turn off, now it's set to high on single click. I rarely use real max on ZL.

Darkus Mingler

Newly Enlightened
I have a Solarforce L2N coming to me, what would be some Mods to make it a better light. Please recommend a good led for it. Thanks!!!!

Tom

uofaengr

Enlightened
Prometheus Beta Cu from a local dealer and will be here tomorrow. Finally sold the Maratac and needed some Nichia creamy goodness instead.