Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two used Pelican 1060 cases for some of this crap. One has full foam, one only partial, but I can get a sheet of Pic n Pluck off of Ebay.

I'll see what I can fit into each and make things nice and purdy.

Chris

Hey Chance, what's in the big box?
MMR-X shown for size.
HmE5hmC.jpg

Well, I was expecting a flashlight. But this box is kinda big for a 5.5 inch flashlight. :thinking:
SkHke8N.jpg

Let's open er up for a L@@K-see. Hm, that's kinda cool.
R0tLGQl.jpg

What-a-ya-know! It is a flashlight. :twothumbs
9vtzwtb.jpg

Man! This stuff is messy. It gets everywhere.
DTtneWj.jpg
It's like sand from a trip to the beach.

The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner walked by and said, "That's a pretty flashy. I'm not cleaning that up." :laughing:
jY4G0oM.jpg

~ Chance :p

ven

Flashaholic
Love it CG, very special light.........must be some weight in that baby:cool:

Sportac triple 219c 4000k and another z2

markr6

Flashaholic
Nitecore P30. Should be a nice inexpensive thrower ($45 with coupon). Will be here Friday.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the mail, from Vinh54, Manker MK34 7,650 lumens. And

another Acebeam X65.

The Manker is the result of my search for the most power in its size/weight class, and the X65 because only one Light Of The Year 2016 and 2017 is not sufficient. In a few days, I will have two, one for each hand, and/or gang together.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the mail, from Vinh54, Manker MK34 7,650 lumens. And

another Acebeam X65.

The Manker is the result of my search for the most power in its size/weight class, and the X65 because only one Light Of The Year 2016 and 2017 is not sufficient. In a few days, I will have two, one for each hand, and/or gang together.

congratulations rich.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
My replacement SC52 which of course once ordered made the lost one reappear somehow!?

My replacement SC52 which of course once ordered made the lost one reappear somehow!?

That happened to me right after Christmas. I was tracking the delivery of a replacement light via text messaging. so when my phone dinged indicating that the light had just been delivered I looked toward my mailbox. However, the mail truck was nowhere to be seen. I jumped into my van and drove around the neighborhood until I found it. I walked up to the window, telling her my name and address and informing her I just received a text that the light had been delivered. I also told her the light was a replacement for one that had gone missing about a weak before. She looked at me and said, "Oh no! I left both of them at the wrong address. She and I went back to the address where she left them. It was a big, locked, mailbox. She opened it and sure enough, both lights were inside.
True story.

She was very apologetic and offered to take care of sending one of the lights back to FourSevens. In a former life, I delivered flowers from florists to pretty much everywhere, so I knew how exhausting Christmas month was and told her not to worry. When I returned home The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner put together a bunch of Christmas Goodies and then I placed them and a note for the carrier in our mailbox. :santa:
True story

~ Chance

ven

Flashaholic
Replacement for my work keys, aaa fed, 219b in the business end, titanium body to fight back against keys!

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks CG, its quite a nice little light and fed with a loop. Left it for 30m to charge to tail cap , starts in medium which suits my needs better than a start in low(i like to have a usable amount of light, not 1lm stuff).

Looking forward to the cu tool next.

Got my 120e novatac in bound from a great guy in the UK, he is very talented and done some crazy detailed work on it. Ano strip, filed down a notigon to fit in the end of the 120e. 4000k nichia flavour, blued the clip and looks amazing.................all from a £13 ebay win! Now 310lm on the turbo, from around 110lm measured.

Thanks CG, its quite a nice little light and fed with a loop. Left it for 30m to charge to tail cap , starts in medium which suits my needs better than a start in low(i like to have a usable amount of light, not 1lm stuff).

Looking forward to the cu tool next.

Got my 120e novatac in bound from a great guy in the UK, he is very talented and done some crazy detailed work on it. Ano strip, filed down a notigon to fit in the end of the 120e. 4000k nichia flavour, blued the clip and looks amazing.................all from a £13 ebay win! Now 310lm on the turbo, from around 110lm measured.

Medium start is nice.

This will be on its way to me tomorrow. :naughty:

UkqeL3O.jpg

Photo Credit - spc

I'm done for a spell. No, really, I am.

~ Chance b :broke:

ven

Flashaholic
All i will say to that comment CG is...............if you are then so am I..............:nana: no Chance!

Nice looking little light is that, still need me one of those 47's. Shipping is usually the killer for me.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some NOS Mags from a store that closed in the 80s! I'm not even sure what everything is and how much of each yet.

image1.jpg