Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
This didn't come in the mail. I live near the Gerber plant in Tigard Oregon and I know someone. They got this for me through employee sales at about 1/2 retail. Received today. Now, if I could just meet someone who works at the local Coast plant . . .

Gerber Cortex

ofhdtbl85nr13o26g.jpg

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am must be an idiot: just a moment ago I have ordered a Surefire EB1 Backup because... a) it is not being manufactured any more; b) it has an old school narrow beam.

P.S.: Cancelled. I better wait for some tangible discount to buy a light I absolutely do not need.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Nope, not an idiot , pretty awesome choice tbh. They don't make em like they use to!

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I hate myself, I hate you. Placed an order again.

P.S.: An offtopic question. Sales tax of 10.4% for WA. What the heck is it?

Last edited:

bwalker

Newly Enlightened
Anxiously awaiting a ThorFire BLF-Q8 arriving this evening. Have some 30Q cells primed and ready.

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
Today I received my lumens factory e2- led drop in for one of my e2d's , I'm waiting for my 3rd e2l outdoorsman. I love the LF drop in.
It's a lot like my l4's wall of light but I can use rechargeable batteries. I'm up to over 20 6p's so I'm getting hooked on the e series. Dan

ven

Flashaholic
Do you want to say that EDCL1-T will happen to be inferior to EB1 in quality? :)

My EDCL1-T is crossing the pond right now.

Although no experience with the EDCL1-T and others recently added to the surefire family. They to me look instant classics in the making, if anything they look what surefire should have done a bit back . Nice form and design, also nice lumen figures to keep up with that latest(I know not always a good thing). But it shows there is still life In the old dog ! Classic looks and an up to date output.....winner

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Me too CG :) Callum is already wanting to use it :laughing: Rach laughed out loud " a torch on a mug................i have seen it all now" . Awesome, just hope mr fixer does the matching dinner set:poke::D
ytADxWnl.jpg

Ven had received a weapon mount light from PK. Well, Mrs. Ven decided he cannot own a machine gun to mount it to. (Something about them being banned?) After a few days clamped to a Nerf rifle it dawned on him... LEGO!!
He reached out to me in case somebody sends me a busted PR-1, thinking the 1 setting head of the PRX legos onto a PR-1 body... so since the Mrs wouldn't let him have a machine gun, the next best thing would be a 3 setting PR-1 in one hand with a 1 setting one in the other....

Later Mrs. Fixer came up with coffee cup making stuff. Well I coulda sent a little tube in a box or a cup full of lego parts... so I used a photo he posted, turned it backwards to ensure trademark issues wouldn't cause the government to kick in his doors looking for a machine gun ....
The E2 was sitting on a shelf whispering to me how it had never been to the United Kingdom before.... so my thought was why not put it in the cup...

The rest was stuff to use on his other lights at some point.
Plus I wanted to see a couple of stickers make it to that part of the planet....

ven

Flashaholic
:rock: Love it! The 6p has had an update since that pic, nice dint in the front of the head :laughing: . Well not as bad now, thanks to a steal frame and a mallet ....almost round again!

PaladinNO

Enlightened
I got my Lazer Triple-R 750 Elite2 in the mail today, if that counts.
I've given it a quick test, and am right pleased with it! Just what I wanted. :)

Took me more than a moment to figure out how to fasten the bracket to the light itself...untill I got it under light at the right angle,
and noticed the 2 small screws were actually recessed hex screws. Heh...
That explained the included tool too.

firsttothescene

Enlightened
I think the "one is none, two is one" moto should also apply to purchasing lights vs just for carrying them.:devil:

ven

Flashaholic
New charger on its way, miboxer C4-12 which was recommended to me over a dragon(few returns with faults). So will go with my battery guys experience and see what it's like. Don't really need it as the opus is still going strong, but it will be nice to have more than 1a per bay when all 4 are in use.
Few more batteries, 16650 for surefire use,16340's and aspire 18350's in ampsplus wraps(Norb at ecoluxshop ). Also huge thanks to NL and vinh, a H2r headlamp for work use.

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
Received today; . Zebralight SC600FD MK IV
Yesterday; . MecArmy X4S
Coming; green Convoy S2+ with Biscotti firmware (delayed a couple of weeks by the Spring Festival holiday, Simon says)

jb1wjaql3olf6s56g.jpg

3d2ei7gmby147zt6g.jpg

kpatz

Newly Enlightened
After a shipping error that sent it 800 miles north of me before it returned a few days later than expected, this bad boy arrived today:

ThruNite TN4A NW XP-L. I think I finally have a flashlight that's brighter than the LCD backlights on my Maha MH-C9000s. :eek:

tn4a.jpg

Now my flashlight collection is complete. :)

Last edited: