Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

LED Monkey

Enlightened
Well I do have a couple of i5T Olights coming in with a couple S1RBaton II batteries with free shipping. Oh, I know I've sworn off "proprietary" batteries and I still do but these batteries are for the wife's pretty little S1R BatonII in red w/gold accents and I was able to get a couple with free shipping so hey! The i5T eos is a non proprietary battery light and with the sale price I said OK buy:twothumbs . Do I need another edc light like this? No, but that's never stopped anyone here from getting a new light.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
YEP!!!! I don't need either of the Warrior X Pro bundles, but I still bought them :D
Well I do have a couple of i5T Olights coming in with a couple S1RBaton II batteries with free shipping. Oh, I know I've sworn off "proprietary" batteries and I still do but these batteries are for the wife's pretty little S1R BatonII in red w/gold accents and I was able to get a couple with free shipping so hey! The i5T eos is a non proprietary battery light and with the sale price I said OK buy:twothumbs . Do I need another edc light like this? No, but that's never stopped anyone here from getting a new light.

pageyjim

Enlightened
Two proprietary 18650's for my NiteCore TM-03. They are already sealed in a vacuum bag in the fridge. I don't know of any other light that uses them so I thought I should get a couple.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
So here's my old school Z3 with a Z32 head loaded with a Malkoff M91 and a Malkoff tricap tail. I really like this setup.
993-EB603-F8-D7-4083-B75-B-87-A768-D49-C11.jpg

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Honestly the Olight Warrior X Pro is not exactly what I would consider buying again.
The proprietary battery does not allow you to switch out in case of an emergency, and the magnetic charging takes too long to charge.
Having only 2 modes does not make it an EDC as I prefer lower modes in between.
I like the fit & finish plus the beam is actually good with a good color.
Cool ! That's fast ! Mine is still " Processing " . I hope it ships on Monday though . Let us know what you think of yours ...

Dr. Spaceman

Newly Enlightened
I've got a Frelux Synergy1 coming tomorrow, and a Reylight Dawn coming in a week or two depending on China post. Really excited for both, and have my eye on a handful of other lights! I'm just getting into lights as a hobby and...it's gonna get out of hand.

pilo7448

Enlightened
Id30209 [emoji848][emoji848].. Ok.. Hopefully the seller had it and shipped it. That could be tricky to find but thx for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1Yorick

Newly Enlightened
Honestly the Olight Warrior X Pro is not exactly what I would consider buying again.
The proprietary battery does not allow you to switch out in case of an emergency, and the magnetic charging takes too long to charge.
Having only 2 modes does not make it an EDC as I prefer lower modes in between.
I like the fit & finish plus the beam is actually good with a good color.

Isn't it primarily a weapon light ? I seriously wonder how many the company thought it would sell primarily for use as an EDC and how may people actually use it solely as an EDC !?

1Yorick

Newly Enlightened
I've got a Frelux Synergy1 coming tomorrow, and a Reylight Dawn coming in a week or two depending on China post. Really excited for both, and have my eye on a handful of other lights! I'm just getting into lights as a hobby and...it's gonna get out of hand.

You had batter get a handle on it soon or it will be lost or stolen !! :nana:

Latest posts