Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

85coke

Newly Enlightened
2x Blue Xeno E03 with Nichia 219
Black Xeno E03 with Neutral XM-L2

I wanted some inexpensive lights to place around the house, and have been happy with the other 2 E03s I've owned.

Last edited:

Slazmo

Enlightened
EA4 - Amazon for $68... Purchased a Eneloop charger and extra batteries and just realised that I purchased 6 AAA's and not 8 that I need for my LL MT7...:shakehead

Slazmo

Enlightened
EA4 - Amazon for $68... Purchased a Eneloop charger and extra batteries and just realised that I purchased 6 AAA's and not 8 that I need for my LL MT7...

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
1 x Quark Tactical QT2L-X Gen2
I needed 1 lumen for 600 hours. Not really

One snag is that I would of gotten it yesterday if they had shipped it by FedEx like I paid for..... Now I gotta wait 3 more days.
I do wonder if I'll get that $ back

EDIT..... Shipping charges were refunded. Good deal

Last edited:

Turtles

Newly Enlightened
I've got lots of goodies on the way. One each Eagletac D25C and D25LC2 Clickies with the new CoolWhite XM-L2 U2 LED. Took advantage of the awesome Easter Hop discount at Light Junction. Along with them I ordered four 3400 mAh Eagletac 18650s and four of the Eagletac 16340s. Also ordered from Battery Station the Pelican 1010 case with the 15 CR123A batteries. And from Lighthound some NyoGel and some battery holders and stuff.

kj2

Flashaholic
Still waiting on the Olight M22. Was hoping it would arrive last Friday. Now with Easter, it probably come next Tuesday/Wednesday.

Gravediggaz

Newly Enlightened
EagleTac D25LC2 XP-G....heard some much great things about this....it will be my new EDC.....also got recharger and batteries to go with it

scsmith

Newly Enlightened
There should be an Surefire M3 head in the mail somewhere, and maybe a little group of lights I bought in the marketplace.

After the postal holiday today, way too much:

First, there's an 18mm bored, blue Ti Cerakoted, C2 host; and Megafive (FiveMega?) SS 18350 E-Series body / VME head / M31 219 lego that were also purchased in the market place.

After that there's another C2 HA that's supposed to be pristine, that I bought on eBay tonight for $85 shipped because no one else bid on it, and I was good with the opening price. There's also a Surefire M961 weapon light with SW02 in an ARMS throw lever mount from another eBay seller.

Then there's the stuff from Oveready: Various IMR batteries, a few switch boots, an empty diamondback delrin tailcap for one project, and a gray HA Al diamondback tailcap with ZeroRes twisty for the 18mm bored C2 HA body and HA Cryos bezel I'd already purchased from Oveready.

Last there's one P60 drop-in that vinhnguyen54 is building me; plus Nailbender is building me couple D36 drop-ins and a couple more P60/D26 drop-ins.

I needed to do this so I could list out everything for myself. :eeksign:

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
After exhaustive research and contemplation, I ordered the original SureFire Fury 2 mode. I thought about other Fury models along w/ the whole G2/6P series. I DO like the low first, then high mode UI; as well as the housing/form factor. I ordered from B/J on March 21st, but it's on back order...

Bumble

Enlightened
in the post at the moment... thrunite ti2 xp-g2 (pink) for the wife... niteye eye 10... jetbeam rrt-01... and a trustfire mini 02 (i know i know lol)

markr6

Flashaholic
I'm now addicted to Nichia 219 emitters after trying an L10. I have a Xeno E03 - Nichia 219 coming this week.

franzdom

Enlightened
MBI-HF titanium and Fred Mokuti on the way :D

MokutiMuleAnodized-1.jpg

mcdonap

Newly Enlightened
An Eagle Tac D25C Clicky with the new CoolWhite XM-L2 U2 LED, and a couple Eagle Tac RCR123A's. (Also took advantage of the Light Junction promo.)

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know, those CR123 batts are expensive. I prefer using 18650 or AA batteries.

sometimes not... this past weekend I was at a "salvage grocery store" that sells damaged boxes, etc... from grocery stores. never know what they'll have, however this time there was a CR223 battery pack, which I got for $0.50 :) and dis-assembled it into 2 very cheap 123's :)