Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

DrHanz

Newly Enlightened
Fenix LD01 on the way. Maybe a waste of money, because I like my Olight EOS i3 pretty much as my EDC keychainlight.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Batteries for two Quantum DDs :)

Have them but can't run them! :(

Hellequin

Newly Enlightened
I've not ordered anything in a while but my Jetbeam BC40 went pop, so I've spent some pocket money on a Dereelight DBS V3. I'll be ordering the new Dereelight Night Master 800 soon too, along with one of the coloured LED's for mounting on a rifle scope... Reviews so far here in the UK are awesome!

Hurry up postie!:grin2:

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
Veleno DD Quantum.

I understand the concept of "The best light is the one you have with you". Since I am an office worker, so it's abit of a no brainer to get the Veleno DD Quantum. But I literally just received by 47 P0 and I am in the process of saving $$. I just learnt for the DD's existence and it took me one whole night to convince myself in getting it. I JUST sent the order and I can't wait for it to arrive! =D

Last edited:
The recently released Saabluster modified Thrunite TN31 with peak throw of 240 Kcd. See the last couple of pages of the Dedicated Throwers thread for info.

Last edited:

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have just received my Varapower Turbo 2 Nustar Copper bonded LED de-domed SST90.

I am waiting for the Aspherical glass to mount in the Varapower.

Varapower Turbo 2 = 180K lux.

Varapower Turbo 2 with Aspherical lens = 270K lux.

The Varapower works really well without anything added except I have added a Maglite D cell extension tube to the Varapower to take it from 3 x D cells up to 4 x D cells with Varapower approval.

It just gets hotter quicker with nearly a 10% increase in output and longer overall runtime.

I only use Imedion D cell 9500mah LSD NIMHs in both the Varapower and my TK70 and they do a great job and have long runtimes with my TK70 on Turbo lasting 1hr and 20mins.

I am now waiting for my TN31from Saabluster's new thrower store.

He has started the "OneStopThrowShop".

Pop in and have a look. He deserves a good break after all of the help and guidance using his knowledge and experience he has given especially to the CPF.

TN31 stock = 130K lux.

TN31 Saabluster modded = 240K lux

I have owned a TN31 for months now and it already throws great and the magnetic ring control works well with a great range of brightness levels to choose from.

Throw- Modified 240Kcd!!!! (stock 130Kcd)

Level 1: 0.5 lm. 2000 hours; Level 2: 21 lm. 140 hours; Level 3: 146 lm. 22 hours; Level 4: 366 lm. 9 hours Level 5: 620 lm. 5 hours; Level 6: 1147 lm. 2 hours; Standby: 65 uA; Strobe: 1147 lm. 4 hours.

I am like a kid waiting for XMAS day.

I bought the two above instead of the Olight SR95UT.

With all of the LIGHTPOWER I have above I also have an Olight SR90 and a Dereelight DBS-T EZ900 LED with the Asherical head.

CHEERS

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
NIB 6P original because it was a smoking deal

2 x AW17670 from Lighthound which will give me 6 total, so I'll have a reload for my PhD-M6 pack

Sysmax I4 Intellicharger: this will allow me to charge up to 4 batteries at once, which will come in handy since I plan on using the smack out of my PhD-M6 pack

Last edited:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
A new Surefire 9P Original and Malkoff M91AW are in the mail, but I don't plan to use them together. A McClicky switch, UCL lens and bezel ring, and a few o-rings from Oveready are also in transit.

Grizz