Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipping notifications received for:

-Rev Captor :rock:
-Two of Five JH 3D EX11.2 GG (If you've seen them on that other thread... They're mine :devil:)

troutbum1971

Newly Enlightened
Waiting for my dark sucks titanium clip to come in for my Eiger 10440 keychain. I want to keep it right next to my edc benchmade. Also ordered some 10440s (trying ultra fire.)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh ultra fire is a curse word around here! ;)

Damn jonwkg had to bring sinners ti host to my attention.
So I have 10 of his copper laser hosts, 5 aluminum and 1 ti flashlight hosts on the way.

Ouch!

Bigpal

Enlightened
I've got a triple Nichia 219 P60 drop in coming from Illumination Supply (and some battery PVC wrap).
I've also got a V11R Mirage coming soon. Can't wait to get this one, love the looks of it.

The 3 x Nichia 219 is awesome and so is the PVC wrap. I was using a thicker walled vinyl wrap on batteries whose casing got damaged. It was ok, but then the batteries wouldn't fit in some lights. This PVC wrap is the thin stuff that's just like the original and fits an 18650 perfectly. Now they look just like they did when they came from Orbtronic. Sweet!

radiopej

Enlightened
Today i received my Foursevens Atom AL+the headlamp kit in the mail! :)
FoursevensAtomAL005_zpsba8d17dc.jpg

It´s the first flashlight purchase for the year 2014 actually! Rest for sure, there will be a lot more purchases this year!;)

Coming in the mail within a few weeks is Olight 2x18650 3400mAh batteries+storage case.
How does it feel on a neck? I've got one on my birthday list to use as a permanent necklace light. have been worried that I went for one that's too big (currently have a tiny Streamlight Nano-like one).

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
SR52vn PDTc :)
First Vinh light :D

Oooh... That's a great way to start off your Vinh collection. :thumbsup:

Soon, there'll be a fine selection of about 100 lights on sale, to choose from, to keep it company. :devil:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something tells me kj2 will make a claim on one after seeing just how much potential some of these lights have.

Really can't wait to see this k40mvn. I've been hunting for thus one since it was released and finally snagged one.
Till now they've been pretty coveted. Now Vinh has them in stock and I figured they'd be flying off the shelves. But that's not the case. Hmm.

kj2

Flashaholic
Something tells me kj2 will make a claim on one after seeing just how much potential some of these lights have.
Told myself beginning this year, I shouldn't be buying that many lights this year. Seems like it will turn out differently :p

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm one who doesn't give credit unless it's absolutely due, and it's definitely due ;)

To take a tk61 at under 200kcd, and bump it up to over 600kcd is definitely worth a look.
After I got my tk75vnkt, I have bought very few stock lights since, out of 18 lights. And the stock lights I bought were strictly to beat up.
I bought a tcr2 ti, figured I'd keep it stock. A week later I got it back from the Vinh spa dedomed xpg2. Now it's just way more personal, customized, brighter, and just plain old better :)

ven

Flashaholic
Really can't wait to see this k40mvn. I've been hunting for thus one since it was released and finally snagged one.
Till now they've been pretty coveted. Now Vinh has them in stock and I figured they'd be flying off the shelves. But that's not the case. Hmm.

Congrats Tony:twothumbs looks an awesome light,2 reasons right now i have not jumped on one,got the sr mini and sr52vn this month so another month(got to be semi-sensible here) :laughing:

2nd i have a tn35vn and fairly similar...............ish so its not too high on my personal "want it now" list.