Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ven

Flashaholic
Well really happy with the opus ,just after 2 days of use. If i had to nit pick,the modes,functions via buttons is not best,nor is it defaulting to 500mah every time. I understand for turning on,but not if its left on and going through my 18650 cells......thats me though,no deal breaker.

Samsung 30q are being swapped for the LGhe2 in the tk75vn.........slightly higher mah......only reason really. Just having a nice discharge refresh:D

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My lights are out for delivery. I can hardly contain myself. I have been trying to keep busy all day, but the chores are done... First thing I am going to do when I get them is rip them out of the boxes, grab a fist full of CR123's, and go into the walk in closet and close the door (its the darkest room in the house)... Does that make me weird?

I'm sorry to tell you this but yes...weird. I always open them very carefully...before heading to the closet.

nimdabew

Enlightened
I'm sorry to tell you this but yes...weird. I always open them very carefully...before heading to the closet.
I tore one of the boxes on accident...

20150731_141633.jpg

GROUP PHOTO

20150731_153806.jpg

GearHunter

Enlightened
Mint condition HDS 200lm 4400k nichia 219b head. Haven't decided if I'll build it out and use it for a bedside light or just wrap it up and stash it for the sad sad day that something bad happens to mine. I never thought I'd find a replacement if that happened....now no worries!

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a clip coming from Fenix for my PD35s, distorted mine.

Ordered up a M21X L2 for a very good price and should see that end of next week.

Also have my Nvidia Shield replacement ordered up and I expect it in two to four weeks.

pvsampson

Newly Enlightened
Olight M2X UT on it's way,and three i3s.Purple and red one for the kids,and black for me.

M2X arrived this afternoon!! Took it out and the kids had the SRT7,and just blown away by the difference!! I am astounded that so much light can come out of a torch run by one battery.Very happy with it.

Rider57

Newly Enlightened
Last week i ordered 2 18650s off amazon for a great prize. My plan was to have them here this week to take with me camping next week. What i didnt know was that the guy selling them was going to walk them over instead of shipping them. Now im out 2 spare batterys, big bummer!

markr6

Flashaholic
Last week i ordered 2 18650s off amazon for a great prize. My plan was to have them here this week to take with me camping next week. What i didnt know was that the guy selling them was going to walk them over instead of shipping them. Now im out 2 spare batterys, big bummer!

LOL walk them over! Sometimes it will say something like "Estimated shipping _____" and the date will be several weeks out. Probably shipping from China.

Rider57

Newly Enlightened
LOL walk them over! Sometimes it will say something like "Estimated shipping _____" and the date will be several weeks out. Probably shipping from China.

Yeah big mistake on my part no double checking shipping times. Usually my stuff from Amazon gets to me in less than 3 days so i thought nothing of it. Did get a good deal though 2x ncr18650s for $12. It will be nice to know they will be waitingfor me when i get home from my 10 day trip.

Currently trying to order more that will get to me before next thursday

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah big mistake on my part no double checking shipping times. Usually my stuff from Amazon gets to me in less than 3 days so i thought nothing of it. Did get a good deal though 2x ncr18650s for $12. It will be nice to know they will be waitingfor me when i get home from my 10 day trip.

Currently trying to order more that will get to me before next thursday
These are supposed to be pretty good although I haven't tried them yet- just have it bookmarked for when I need some more.

http://www.illumn.com/batteries-cha...panasonic-ncr18650b-protected-button-top.html

Illumn ships pretty fast, too. Don't forget the CPF discount code that may or may not work (can't remember what it is but it's listed in Greenled's thread of CPF discounts).

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solarforce L2 with the new S14 finger loop tailcap and a XHP50 P60 drop in from Mountain Electronics. Also have two efest 18350s and a Nitecore D4 coming too. Really looking forward to this light, chose the guppydry firmware for the drop in so should be pretty useful light all the way around.