Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a question: what drop-in do you use for it?

BTW, I have to blame you of that purchase :) Noticed the host on one of your photos.

I highly suggest getting a copper p60 quad or triple host from mountain electronics. You can get them for $25. Add a star and driver and you can build a drop-in for 1/3 the price of having someone build it for you.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered the S1A from Olightstore with their 25% off sale! $49.50 for the light, two 14500 and a white diffuser! Can't wait!

JLeephoto

Newly Enlightened
Been away from CPF for a while and it was time to update my older lights so I went a little crazy. Got a S1 & S2s coming from Olight on their 25% off deal and I found an M2x-UT at $60 on Illumn's sale page, and I have 6X Keeppower 18650s and a Nitecore D4 charger coming from them as well. Gonna need to push away from these site, it's costing me way too much $$$

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
VELENOs:
frantic.gif

Avant, large dotted tag, maze tag, lantern and Dogbone.

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
I got my new Nitecore EA45S. Let me just say, I have seen the light! I've been using an old Knockoff UltraFire XML-T6 Zoomie. It's really bright and capable of throwing really far. But it throws in a little square and you don't really see anything. This NiteCore lights up everything. I never would have imagined that it would be this much of a difference. Too bad it can't handle up close at all. The Ultrafire is still better at lighting everything up directly in front of my feet. I'm not sure that the NiteCore will replace my UltraFire yet.

But I'm hoping that just maybe my Next light will. I'm waiting on an Olight S2. I don't think it will be as bright as the Ultrafire or the Nitecore, But I'm hoping that the beam will be just floody enough to do the job.

Edit: Ipx-8 my foot. I've already found moisture behind the lens. Not happy...

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Huge thanks to vinh,OG,wimmer and newlumen :)
Maybe the fastest shipping yet at 1 week!!

Some clickies

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks CG:thumbsup:, more than likely end up with the p60vnT mule and used in work. Do love vinhs DHT work, since last pic it now has a nichia 219B triple inside it! ..............for now:whistle:

Skeeterg

Enlightened
VELENOs:
frantic.gif

Avant, large dotted tag, maze tag, lantern and Dogbone.
Is there more info somewhere about that light on top of pic? I am sure it's a very rare custom light. Very sweet. TIA
I ordered the Manner PL10

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there more info somewhere about that light on top of pic? I am sure it's a very rare custom light. Very sweet. TIA
I ordered the Manner PL10

Avant Ti

*6/4 titanium shell
*Brushed finish
*Three mode slider switch Please click here for video
*5mAh low, 80mAh medium, 350mAh high
*Choice of Cree XP-G2, XP-L, Nichia 219 LEDs
*Tight and wide optic for XP-G2 and Nichia 219, mule for XP-L
*Scratch resistant sapphire window
*Built in 350mAh lithium polymer cell
*Built in charging via micro USB, red indicator for charging, yellow indicator for charged
*Water resistant
*Integrated pocket clip
*5 locator vials in total, custom installations also available

NeilP

Enlightened
I'm waiting for :
Deerelight XSearcher IC
UF-1508 plus spare pills
two new 75mm lenses for UF1508's

I received two UF-1508's in the mail last week , direct from Schezwan Homesafety direct via Alibaba.com, they both arrived with cracked lenses, so they are sending new

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
Just got my Olight S2. Not a bad light, I can't wait until it's dark out to really test the little thing. It's also a bit glitchy. Everything works just fine unless it ends up in what I'm going to call flicker mode. It doesn't happen often but when it does the light kinda flickers and it won't change settings without shutting it off first. Not a deal breaker, just annoying.