Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Dale P.

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Klaus XTQ1 at a steal for $35.00. I also wanted a light with more throw for the collection and ordered an AceBeam K40M. I'm really looking forward to getting that one. Also I bought a new charger and went with an Opus BT-C3100 V2.2.

Dale P.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received a Nitecore F1 charger. Never was much easier to check Li-Ion voltage -- insert one and it blinks out with .1V precision. And photos do not let you understand how small it is. Super convenient EDC charger.

Treeguy

Enlightened
Just got home and found an Amazon box at the door. Amongst the other things, there is a Thrunite TH20 for the guy I work with. He saw my TH20 and immediately tried to steal it. He is a normal person, not one of us, so he thought the world began and ended with those inglorious 3xAAA Petzl headlamps, which he finds less than great. So he coughed up some cash and I ordered him the light.

He gets his TH20 tomorrow. He'll be very happy.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just found two more beads.
frantic.gif
Toby Pra Beadbomb V1 ti pol and sw

tex.proud

Enlightened
Ordered a 3W 395nm UV 3V - 18V 1-Mode OP P60 UV Drop-in from China. I have no idea if it's any good, but for $7 I'll take a chance.

Trashman531

Newly Enlightened
I have NOTHING coming in the mail, which makes me very sad! I've got a hefty list growing though, of lights that I one day may be able to afford.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Luv, luv love it when a package from across the planet arrives the same day as one from middle America.

EB1c from a WTS here at CPF, a shrunken Pelican favorite, fuel for PL 2's and enough Microstream clips to last a while. (I was down to 5)

Nearly identical brightness and beam as the bigger one, yet fueled by 1aa instead of 2x123's.

Now the entire 1 leg-ed famdamily can tailstand.

And the EB1 rounds out the 1x123 setup with a flooder Alpha, a combo beam'd Rocket and now a thrower Backup.

ven

Flashaholic
Cheap n cheerful, couple of xtar holsters for keeping my little surefires safe

Last edited:

camelight

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore i4 suppose to get this days...waited already a month

And today just orderd
Zebralight sc600 mk iii hi
4× snyo ncr18650ga
Convoy s2+
Xstar mc1
So i have a long wait and after that a lot of time to spend waiting in line in the mail